thirteen

I woke stiff and as I tried to shift that pain that I didn't experience yesterday kicked in. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to sit up, I looked across to the bathroom and let out a sigh. Bedpans were not a good experience. "Oh good your up, your wife is here." I rolled my eyes mentally.

"Hey," I mumbled quickly.

"I brought you a change of clothes, here." She took my hand in hers and I tried pulling myself up again. I squeezed my eyes tightly and I managed to get up straight.

"Hello, Dolly." The doctor said walking in. "Your up! I'm just going to finish your paperwork and you'll be out of here once your dressed."

"Thank you, doctor," Lucy said before I could speak, he left and after what felt like a lifetime I was on my feet slowly making my way to the bathroom. Lou helped me get dressed and I got in a wheelchair and she pushed me to her car. I was exhausted and in tears by the time I was at my apartment.

"Fuck." I mumbled as Lucy lay me in my bed.

"I'm going to go get your prescription. Is there anything else you need?"

"Lou, I can get someone to get it. You can go."

"I want to be here." She passed me a yellow envelope and left. I opened it and there was a piece of paper. Lucy's signature was at the bottom.

' I lucy Davis sign this contract agreeing to all the terms listed below.

Miss spencer will have a say in my daily life. Within reason. I will cater to her (miss Spencer's) needs. I belong to her (miss spencer) until she releases me. I can only leave with valid reasons unless the safe word Freedom is used. I will not abuse (mentally, physically or otherwise) Miss Spencer, if this does occur this contract will be discarded and our agreement void.

Other agreements can be made and added to this contract accompanied by Miss Spencer's signature.

This contract is to help me (lucy davis) learn how to love gently and take care of a sub (miss Spencer) with appropriateness. This is a learning experience for me and I will do as miss Spencer says. Once I am released if Miss Spencer would agree to it we will go back to a Sub/Dom relationship.

At no point will either of us commit sexual acts with anyone. No flirting, cheating, teasing anyone outside this contract.

Signed (sub) Miss Lucy M. Davis '

I reread it a few times and laid it down... did... is she giving me control? As I reread it for the fourth time she walked in. "Hey." She laid two bags on the floor and started to open my pills.

"Lucy... this...." I shook my head slowly not knowing what to say.

"This is me trying."

"I... don't even know what to say... or do." She passed me a pill and I held it in my hand, I forgot about the searing pain inside for a second.

"You can, one, tear it up and I can go. Or... and this one is my favourite, you can put it in your bedside table and that will be that."

"Lucy, you said you'd die before you be a sub again."

"I'd willingly die by your hand." I smiled at her. "Can I kiss you?" I nodded and she lowered her lips to mine. "I'm yours ok?"

"Your mine," I repeated. She kissed me once more and pulled away clearing her throat. "Take your pill." She passed me a box of water, I washed down the pill and she put a bag on the bed. "So, I bought you a few things." I smiled and rolled my eyes. "You know how badly I want to spank you when you roll your eyes."

"Wait, in that contract, it says I'm the dom now. So I get to spank you." I smiled up at her, she glanced down at me to make sure I was joking and I felt myself blush. She got me a pair of slippers and a fake sheepskin blanket that felt like an actual cloud, some new yoga pants and a new reusable water bottle. "Thank you."

"No problem, I wanted to try and make you feel better. I know how much it fucking hurts."

"You've broken your ribs?" I asked.

"Um, yeah twice." I knew what she was talking about. It was quiet for a minute and she pulled off her jacket.

"Commer," I said pulling the blanket to me so there was room in the bed, she crawled in and sat up facing me. "You can cuddle me."

"I don't want to like... hurt you." Once she got situated she started to play with my hair and I was out.