Epilogue: Y/N Stark (Part 1)~

2 Years later~

Peter and I survived the Snap during Infinity War.

I was in the workshop at Stark Tower, working on a new project for myself. "Y/N," my dad, Tony Stark, called out to me. "What's that noise you're making?"

I should probably explain what happened in the last 2 years. In short, Peter volunteered to help move all my belongings into boxes after school let out for the summer. It was as soon as the adoption papers were finalized, and no one wanted to do anything further until that was complete. I stayed with the Toomes' family for some time before they moved to Oregon, just to be courteous.

The trial ended with my former dad, Adrian Toomes sentenced to prison. He was combining alien technology with illegal weapons. I figured that out in such a short amount of time.

Oh, and Thanos did the unthinkable. Wiping 50% of humanity from existence. It was all over the news, him causing a mass genocide.

My new dad, welcomed me in to the Stark Tower...for safety measures.

The only reason why I'm in Stark Tower than the HQ in Upstate New York is because he didn't want anything that might happen over there, happen to me. Plus...Dad didn't want me fangirling day and night, and then probably mentioning to the whole world that I live with the Avengers. That could get me into a lot of trouble.

I say that because I'm officially a Stark. He doesn't want a target on my back.

"Uh..." I started to answer from afar. "Nothing!" I went back to fixing my own suit. "Hey, Friday, turn up the music, please."

"Sure thing, Miss Stark. However, I would advise you to lower the volume as it would rupture your father's eardrums on the way up here."

"Aw...Come on, Friday..." I teased, lifting up the blowtorch tool. "This is some good (insert your favorite band)!"

"System overloading."

"Ha-ha," I said, dryly. "Very funny, Friday. Hey, has Peter responded to any of my texts?"

"Would you like me to tell you what was said?"

"Uh...depends...Is it inappropriate for the whole world to hear?"

"I can hear the music from all the way outside." Dad said, walking in with two cups of coffee.

"Mr. Parker wanted to let you know that he will be in your room and-" Friday started to say and I interrupted her loudly to shut up as dad finally reached me.

"Friday, be a dear and lower the volume please." Dad said. I sighed, relieved that he didn't hear anything from Friday. "So, what are you working on anyway?"

"I'm working on my own suit." I said, "I figured I'd work with nanobots after you taught me so much in the past two years."

Dad looked kind of distant, and I set the torch down again. "Listen, I'm glad you're making your own suit, and are capable of doing so. I have some things to tell you, and I need you to listen."

I lifted myself on top of a work bench and sipped my mug. He handed it when he arrived and it was just the way I liked it. Plenty of sugar, and creamer just enough to keep me going. It's a crime to keep it this sweet. I hate bland coffee.

"I will be going away on a business trip soon with the Avengers..." he started saying. I looked up surprised. It's been a while since he's had to do some hero business, and with the whole team, no less. "And Peter will be coming with me."

"Huh?" I asked, tilting my head. "Wow, you've got the whole gang with you-"

"It's very important, Y/N." he said, with a serious look on his face and I stopped with the teasing. "You need to stay here. You can spend your summer however you like, but Peter won't be available to you for a while."

"Oh," I said, looking down at my shoes.

"This is the only way things will be fixed after the Snap. It's a big mission, so I hope you trust that we will come back." Dad smiled at me, and I nodded. My heart was starting to thump a little quickly, with how he was trying to talk to me. "Can you do that?"

"Yeah, dad, of course."

"I need you to promise me."

"I promise you, 3000." I said, smiling at him and he grinned.

"Im glad that we got that covered, and by the way, Peter is not allowed to stay the night at the Tower."

"Wha-"

"Don't think I didn't hear what Friday just said." Dad said, and I was shocked, my jaw dropping. "You two are going to do the ol' popping the cherry-"

"Dad!" I complained. "God, no!" My cheeks were probably blushing now, and it was probably a bright shade of pink, and I was so glad Peter wasn't here to witness any of this. "We're not even at that stage yet!"

Dad gave me a look that said, "Oh really?" and I looked back at him that said, "Yes, really!"

"Dad, if Peter wants to do it, then that's fine by me. But god, we're both 17!" I defended. Obviously, there's a thing called, "trying to be quiet". Hey, I said "trying". "Why are we even talking about this?!"

"You're supposed to stick to my rules, miss." he said.

"What?!"

"My Tower, my rules."

"My room, my ass!" I retorted back.

"Y/NStark, you watch your-!" he started to say furiously.

"Come on, dad." I said. "You gotta cut us some slack. We're old enough to make our own decisions."

"That's when you're both 18 is when things start to change. And your birthday is coming up soon, so until then, my rules."

I hopped off the bench to start working on my suit again. "Can Peter come over for dinner though?"

"I guess, since you both won't see each other for a while." Dad gave up, and smiled at me. "I just want you to be safe, okay?"

"Roger doger, daddio." I said, and he smirked at me. He walked away from the workshop, and I frowned. I had a horrible feeling in my gut, but I just don't want to admit it.