21: Final Battle: Peter VS Vulture

(Peter's POV)~

I tried to stay underneath the jet and I watched as the Vulture started flying towards me.

"Just a typical Homecoming...on the outside of an invisible jet...!" I grunted, as I climbed on the side of the jet as it was blending through the sky. "...Fighting my girlfriend's dad!" I started screaming as the wings from his suit dented the side of the jet, missing me by a hair. "Great plan, Peter!" I shot a web out on his exo-suit, and shot another one at the jet to stay close.

One of the panels came loose, and I was already flying away from the jet. I yanked Y/N's dad with me and I was about to get sucked into the engine. He was pissed and stopped in mid-flight when I pulled on him, and he started getting sucked in with me.

I covered the engine with webs before I got cut up from the inside of the propellers.

"I can't believe that worked!" I said.

One of her dad's wing got trapped on the engine next to mine and I looked away when it exploded.

All of a sudden, since there was nothing to propel in the engine, I went straight through the part and I was flying away from the jet. Oh great.

~~~

(Y/N POV)~

I was watching from the beach, and saw the jet losing altitude from above. Why did I run to the beach? It seemed like a could place to get away to, duh. The jet was getting closer and closer to the city and I covered my mouth with my hands.

Suddenly, the jet started turning, making it's way to me.

I started running. I fell down when it hovered overhead and I covered my head with my arms. I saw it crash into one of the rides from the amusement park and one of its wings snapped off the jet. Flames erupted everywhere on the beach.

I covered my head and watched as I saw a small silhouette being flung across the beach. It was the worst thing I've ever seen. "Oh my god." I muttered, watching everything unfold in front of me. The whole beach was covered in bursts of flames along with parts of the jet. I coughed from the smoke. I started walking over. "P-Pete?! Dad?!" I yelled, putting a part of my sleeve to my face. I coughed some more. "Peter!"

~~~

(Peter's POV)~

I removed my mask as quick as I could. My ears were ringing from the explosion and I tried to sit up. "Peter!" I heard someone call out to me. I couldn't focus on where the voice was. "Dad, Peter! Please, answer me!" I couldn't sit up anymore and I fell back down to the ground. Then I felt someone lift me up and placed me against them. "Peter, you're going to be okay. I'm right here." The ringing finally stopped and I was able to hear Y/N.

"We have to get you out of here-!" She said clear as day, and we stood up. She wrapped my arm around her neck.

"Y/N, no. You have to run-!" I started to say when I saw her dad flying towards us. He shoved right into us and we split apart from each other.

We watched as her dad stood back up, and his wings looked like they were malfunctioning. "Hey, Pete." He said. I looked over to Y/N who was thankfully not too close to any flames.

I watched as he started to grab her unconscious body, and fly away. I tried to jump and grab her back with a web, and he grabbed me with a claw. It clutched onto my chest and I yelled out in pain. He was shoving me back down to the sand, punching me over and over and over again with a metallic fist.

He picked me off from the hood of my jacket and I was being tossed around like it was nothing to him.

I was going to die.

I noticed Y/N was starting to wake up again, and she watched in fear when her dad grabbed at my back and threw me down several times face first. "Dad, stop!!" she yelled weakly. "Please don't kill him!"

He finally released me. Y/N scrambled over to me as I turned on my back. I tried to breathe, but it was too hard to from all the beatings I received. Y/N was crying, and she was pleading to her dad to stop. She pulled me to her and held me. "Pete..." she said, "Please, stay with me."

~~~~

(Y/N's pov)~

"Pete..." I gulped back tears. "Please, don't die on me." I held him in my arms, and watched my dad remove his helmet. I don't understand... I don't get this anymore. I just want him to stop and go back to being my dad. He was always there to take care of me, and I just wanted all of this to stop.

I kissed Peter, and he smiled weakly. "Y/N?" he managed to say. I started crying again. My dress was really torn up now, and burned from all the fire from the sand. I looked around us and heard the crackling from the fire burning.

"Hey," I said, smiling back. "You have to stay with me, Peter. Okay? Just hang on."

I saw my dad fly over to a crate, and noticed that his suit wasn't capable of staying stable anymore.

"His wingsuit..." Peter managed to say as I held him. "Your dad's going to die if he doesn't realize what's happening."

"Dad!?" I shouted in alarm.

"Your wingsuit is going to explode!!" Peter yelled again, shooting a web at dad's suit. He grab hold of his web, and I let him go as he stood back up. He managed to use the last of his strength to pull my dad back.

"Dad, take off the suit!" I was not ready to lose him. He's been with me since he's adopted me day one, and I've never felt so close to anyone but him and Pete. I was not ready to watch my dad die.

Peter started to slide away from me and I wrapped my arms around his waist to help him stay back. "Time to go home, sweetheart!" Dad turned to me, smiling. "You too, Pete!"

"I'm trying to save you!" Peter yelled, holding on to the web tightly. Dad didn't accept what was going on, and sliced the web from Peter with his wing. We both fell backwards. I was too shocked to do anything, and Peter was leaning against me as he tried to shoot another web at him, but it looked like he ran out of fluid.

His suit exploded in mid-air. Everything around me was like white noise, and I screamed, "DADDY!"

Peter reacted quickly and grabbed me. His body turned over to protect me from the explosion, and flames spread out onto the beach even more.

Finally, the everything subsided, and I was already pushing Peter out of the way to run over. "Dad!" I yelled.

"Y/N, no, it's too dangerous!"

I couldn't care less, I ignored Peter's words and tried to find my dad through a huge pile of flames. I started coughing again, and pulled my sweater up to my face to cover the smoke from coming through my lungs. "Where are you!?" I screamed for him.

I touched some pieces of scrap that were scattered among the beach and ended up burning my hand. "Ouch!" I cursed when a metal part singed my hand.

"Y/N!" Peter said, "Your hand!"

"Peter, I know, please help me lift this thing up!" I said, and he helped push a non-metallic platform out of the way. I saw my dad just barely alive. "Dad!"

Peter helped haul him away from the destruction. I grabbed one of dad's arms and Peter grabbed the other. We both wrapped him around our necks and pulled him away from the fire. We all collapsed and started gasping for air. I hurried over to dad's side and put my head on his chest and cried. Peter stood up and coughed a little more.