Chapter 30

~32 weeks pregnant~
3rd person POV:

Louis has finally come to terms about the miscarriage of one of his babies; he thinks about the baby every day, but he thinks positive about it. He grateful it wasn't as bad as it could have been, and that his baby is in a better place. As for the triplets they have also come to terms with it. There are times when Harry needs to cry about it; on Louis shoulder, there are times where Marcel just talks about it while drinking tea with Louis, and there are times where Edward takes off his hard shell and just has Louis hold him; because sometimes not talking and just having someone there helps. "Louis? Lou-" Marcel whispers getting cut of with Louis putting his hand over Marcel's mouth. "What do you need alpha?" Louis mumbles half asleep. "I was wondering if wanted waffles with honey, crushed pretzel, and pickles like you have been craving for breakfast." "Yes, that would be fantastic. Thank you alpha." "You're welcome my baby boy; go back to sleep I get my brothers and you up in a little bit" "okay" Louis says passing right back out. Marcel goes downstairs and starts to make breakfast for his mates.

(A.n- hey everyone sorry it's been a while. I've been depressed a lot lately, and I'm taking a bunch of high school classes and I'm not even in high school yet, so there's a lot of homework; which makes it hard to find time to write. But I'll try to update more.)

Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒