Chapter 2

1st person POV: Marcel

God Louis is so cute. I know he's my mate; I can feel my inner alpha screaming it, but I also know he's hurt at the moment and scared. I want to know who hurt him, for the fact that Louis didn't deserve what ever they did to him. I do wish he knew we are his mates, but I know because he's scared his inner omega can feel it but the scared feeling is overpowering that feeling. Hopefully he will realize it soon.
"Marcy?" I hear Louis shout from the bathroom; as he gets cleaned up
"Yes louis?"
"Can you help me? I can't reach the soap, and I'm scared I might slip"
"Yes baby boy; hear you go" I say giving him the soap
"Thank you, Marcy"

(POV change): Louis POV:

As I get out of the shower I notices pj's on the counter. Marcy must have put them there; I think to myself. So I get dried of, and then get dressed. As I walk down the stairs I notice all three alphas sitting on the couch looking at me. I wonder why. Did I do something wrong?
"Is everything okay?" I ask them in confusion.
"Well Louis we would like to tell you something actually-" "wait did I do something wrong?" I cut Harry off. "No no no; you didn't do anything wrong baby boy. We just have to tell you that w-we are m-mates, and we didn't want to scare you right away by telling you" Edward says. "Wait we're mates" I say confused, but I'm starting to feel my inner omega saying "mate". "Yes" they all say in unison. "It's okay if you don't want us. Not many people want 3 mates." Marcy says sadly. " No, I mean no as in I'm okay with it, and I want you three to be my mates. You saved me, and make me feel safe and comfortable; also you guys are really umm hot." I say starting to blush a my statement. "Well we're happy to be your mates" Harry says. "I love you eddy, hazza, and marcy" " we love you too baby boy".

3rd person POV:

After they told Louis that they're mates they decided to watch a movie (the notebook) because Harry and Louis are into hopeless romantic movie's.Once the movie is over they decided to head up to bed.

***Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒