Chapter 4

(Authors Note)- is it just me or does this song represent Niall, Louis, and Harry's friendship together in a way?

3rd person POV:

Once they reach downstairs Harry starts to make breakfast, and decided to make omelets for everyone. They all sit down to eat once Harry is done, so they can get a move on and get Louis stuff from his apartment. Thirty minutes later they're ready to head out.
~~~~~skip car ride~~~~~
"Okay we're hear" Louis shouts; jumping out of the car, and running inside only to be greeted by his best lad Niall. Who is a omega. "Where the hell have you been lad?" Niall asked with a shocked expression, and that's when he sees the the three alphas that have caught up to Louis. "Well Niall these are my mates Marcel, Edward, and Harry. Mates this my best friend Niall." Louis says trying to get rid of the awkwardness in the air. "I guess this is your way of saying your moving out" Niall states "yeah I'm sorry Ni, but we can hang out whenever you want okay; even zayn and Liam can tag along" "wait like Liam Payne?" Edward asks. "Umm yeah. How did you know?" Niall ask as his curiosity has struck at Edwards question. "He works for me; always talks about about how he has these 2 amazing mates. Wait are you one of his mates?" "Yeah that's me" "well looks like we're all mutual friends" Marcy states. "So anyway not to be rude, but why are you here?" "Oh I just came to get some of my stuff; then I'm heading out" "oh okay."

1st person POV: Louis

"Hey umm is it okay is me and Niall talk alone for a second?" I ask my alphas.
"Yeah; just don't get into any trouble"
"Okay" I say and Niall and me head off to the kitchen while they wait in the living room.
"So what's this three alphas/mate you've got going on?" Niall asks me "Well on my way home a few days ago a couple alphas pulled me into an alleyway, and r-raped me; however those little cuties out there found me, and help me. Come to find out they're my mates, and that's why they helped me cause they could tell by my scent." I say only choking up a bit when talking about what happened. "I'm sorry Lou about what happened to you" "it's okay; well not really, but those three make me feel safe and loved. So I know I'm in good hands." I giggle.
~~~~~~~~
"Okay where's your room baby boy?" Marcy asks " oh it's just right around this corner." As we walk into my room all we see is a pink pastel bed with a bunch of stuffies on it, and baby blue colored walls. "Your room is pretty; just like you baby boy" "Thank you eddy." We gather all my stuffies, clothes, and some of my shoes in my suitcases; once we're done with that we say bye to Niall, and head no what would now be my new home.

(Authors Note)-this chapter was so long because I added more stuff to the original chapter. Like before Niall didn't have mates in the story, so I added that.

(SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 6): I normally write each chapter on paper,but I didn't do this for this chapter on accident.So basically they're going to mate in that chapter I'm just not going to write the sm*t part, for the fact that I just don't want to. So yeah, bye!!! bye!!!

***Xoxo:J🍒🍒🍒