Chapter 16

***(A.n-I'm updating again because today is a very amazing day)

3rd person POV:

All the boys are packed up and ready to go the next morning. There heading back to London and from there they're going to pack more of their stuff, so they can head to the triplets bunker in the U.S.. The triplets though it would be best that they're not near the U.K. since Louis dad is also in London, and it's a straight giveaway

31 hours later ~~~~

There all now back in London and extremely jet lagged, but that doesn't stop them from getting all their stuff packed and straight into a limousine a few hours after they just got back home. They packed everything they could possibly need; even things in case Louis or Niall were to get pregnant.(yes I'm including mpreg in this because why the hell not) After the limousine dropped them off they go onto the triplets private plane, and put all their luggage up. They can finally just sit down and relax; now that the plane is taking off. The plane isn't like a normal plane with a bunch of seats; nope it's a plane where there's one big seat since nowadays people are more likely than to have more than one mate. And that why Louis is all curled up in between the triplets sleeping so peacefully. Edward tell Harry and Marcel to get some sleep too; however Edward is staying up all night to make sure nothing happens to his baby's. Edward knows that Marcel and Harry are alphas too, but Edward is the oldest and he believes it's his job to protect all of them. Also to make sure nothing we're to happen to Niall, Liam, and Zayn. But if Edward here's Niall mumble something about eating nachos one more time he might just hit Niall with a pillow.

(A.n- so Louis Tomlinson tweeted on Twitter he is no longer with Syco Music, and I couldn't be happier. He finally free after 10 years. Also Louis being free from Syco Music isn't something we should make about Larry it should; just be about Louis just wanted to put that out there. And that why I updated earlier. Here's a screenshot from instagram of the tweet.

 Here's a screenshot from instagram of the tweet

***Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒