SIXTY FIVE

Harry POV:

The next morning, I lie awake for a while listening to the birdsong outside, Lux still in a deep sleep next to me. I slept well myself last night and had a dream about Flo's party or concert I suppose I should say, I feel as though it could be a sign, but I just don't know.

I check my phone and see that it's fairly early, I might as well start my day and leave Lux to rest. Slowly I get out of bed, so as not to wake her, and grab everything I need and go into the main bathroom. After showering I style my hair, I found my long hair was easier, and then do my skincare routine. For years Lou has drilled it into me and recommended great products, it was only after living with Flo I took it seriously.

Downstairs I quickly run into the studio for my journal and planner, I know it's practically in the house, but I don't want Lux to be in here alone. In the kitchen I sit at the island as I jot some thoughts down in my journal, everybody knows I keep one consistently even if my inspiration runs dry for a while. Then I move onto my planner consulting with my digital schedule on my iPad which anyone on the team can add to if needs be. Taking a sip of coffee, I look up at the time, it's half past eight now, I'll wake Lux up soon enough. I pick up my pen about to jot something else down when my phone rings.

"Good morning Mr Tomlinson," I greet him cheerfully. "You're up early."

"Tell me about it," Louis yawns. "I woke up then decided to go for a run although I feel better for it."

"I always do too, what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing much," he replies. "I wanted to let you know I've thought about the performance, let's do it."

Admittedly I had a positive feeling about the whole thing, but I'm still surprised. "Are you sure?"

He takes a moment to answer. "Harry, I'm sure. The idea is super cool, I've missed performing with you lads, and I do really like Flo. Plus, it's a bonus that it'd be in front of people we know and trust."

"As long as you want to, and you can always change your mind." I don't want Louis to feel like he can't go back on the decision if he's not up to it. Over the past couple of months his life has changed drastically in ways I can't imagine, I want him to feel supported and not pressured into doing something because Niall, Liam and I want to.

"I won't mate but I do appreciate the thought."

"Okay amazing! I'll speak to Gemma, see if she approves and then we'll go from there? I'm thinking we get together a couple of times to sort a setlist and then a few secret rehearsals?"

"Yeah, that'll work."

I hear movement upstairs, Lux is awake. "Great, listen I'll have to let you go the little one is awake."

"No worries man and enjoy your day!"

A grin spreads across my face, I'm made up that he's agreed. "You too, and Lou? Thank you."

"No need to thank me," I'm sure I can hear a smile in his voice. "Talk to you later."

That's it then it's happening!

If I pull this off, which I'm determined to, I can't wait to make Flo's dream come true and see her reaction. To be honest, I want to spoil her because she deserves it and I'm looking forward to making sure she has the most amazing twenty first birthday. Performing with the boys again is going to be an experience, I'm buzzing with excitement! My mind is starting to run away with ideas and décor, but I need to contain it for now until I speak to Gemma.

Lux distracts me, calling my name from the bottom of the stairs. "Uncle Harry?"

I know sometimes she struggles to get up early for school, so some extra sleep was necessary. "Morning sunshine!"