THIRTY

Harry POV:

"Are you having fun princess?" Lux looks up at me.

"So much fun!"

Lux and I are sitting on the grass by the kids play area waiting for Flo to bring back some food, obviously I can't go for the risk of someone recognising me. It's about one now, we've been here for almost two hours and Lux seems to be enjoying herself. Although it's September, the weather is great, it's mild and the sun is shining so Lux can get away with just wearing her sweatshirt.

"Uncle Harry?" Lux tugs at my coat.

"Yes?" I pull her onto my lap.

"When can we ask Aunt Flo to be your girlfriend?" Lux claps her hands.

"Are you sure you want me too Lux, be honest if you aren't happy."

"No I do, I do! I love Aunt Flo and I love watching you be smiley Uncle Harry. I promise!" She grins.

"I'm glad to hear that love. You know I want you to be comfortable because I want Flo to be around for a long, long time."

Lux swivels round on my lap so she's facing me and places her small hands on my shoulders. "How come you're letting me help you?"

"Well..." I push a strand of hair behind her ear. "...you mean so much to her already, probably even more than me. I think you being there would make it incredibly special."

"What if we take her somewhere or I bring her to you?"

"And how will you do that madam."

Lux scrunches her face while she thinks, she looks so cute. "Aunt Flo said if I got fifteen stickers on my school chart she'd take me to do whatever I want, she didn't want me to tell you or mama because she knows you're surprising me when I get twenty."

"Hmm. What are you thinking?"

"Maybe a park or somewhere with trees and...and you set up pretty lights like in Ava's party."

"Fairy lights?" I ask.

"Yeah." She replies. "You can be waiting there Uncle Harry, with some signs like that man in the Christmas film and ask her to be you're girlfriend!"

I chuckle to myself, Lux remembers Mark holding the signs in Love Actually when he wants to tell Juliet how he feels. Love Actually is in my top five favourite films, I try to make Lux sit through it every Christmas, since she's gotten older she makes it through the majority.

"You're very creative Luxy!" I tell her. "Remember that time I took you and you're mum to Petersham nurseries?"

"Nope."

"The pretty glass restaurant with flowers and lights? I took you this year." It was in April time, couple days before I had to jet off.

"Oh yeah! Do it there Uncle Harry!" Lux nods.

I look over and see Flo walking back towards us, "Your Aunt Flo's coming back, we'll talk about it more later okay." I kiss her cheek.

Lux climbs off me so I can go and help Flo with the food and drinks. I stride over and take the drinks off her, she holds our burgers. Flo walks round and sits next to Lux on the picnic bench, I sit across from the two of them.

"There you go sweet pea." Flo puts Lux's burger down in front of her. "I've got chips with mine if you want to share."

As I sit down and look across at them, I notice they're matching in pink sweatshirts and black pants. "Hey! You're outfit twins."