TWENTY SIX

Flo POV:

I pull into the driveway a couple minutes later, I still can't believe I live here now; in Hampstead Heath with Harry Styles. As I go to get out the car my phone rings, it's Lou, probably calling to check on Lux. I pick up on the third ring.

"Hello." I say.

"Just calling to check she went in okay, was she good." 

"She was fine you know. Ran straight in, spoke to the mum as well. Chrissy?" As lovely as all the mums were, I just can't imagine Lou being in with their crowd. She's got such a different lifestyle to the rest of them but then I suppose they all have one thing in common. Their priorities are the kids.

"Chrissy, yeah. She text me actually, saying that she thought you were sweet; you should hang out with us some time." Lou says.

"She did, that's nice of her. I did mention I'd be around a lot more to help you out. I was thinking that perhaps I could pick up Lux once or twice a week and spend some time with her. As long as it doesn't effect you or Tom of course."

 Lou and Tom's co-parenting situation is fucking brilliant; watching both their insta stories and seeing their posts, it's like they're best mates.

"I'd have to speak to him about it but actually Flo, that'd be such a help. He wants to meet you by the way, Tom that is."

"Oh cool. Why?" To be fair, if some random girl started taking care of my kid I'd be asking too.

"Every time he sees or talks to Lux she's basically worshipping the ground you walk on and he likes that. I think his exact words were 'she seems like a cool role model' and I told him you're like my bestie now so." I can't help but smile, a role model? For Lux. I feel honoured.

"Be careful, my head might explode. First Auntie Flo and now a role model. I'd like to actually get to know Tom, I'm up for it." You never really see much of Tom, being a fan. Where as I'd always got a kind of impression of Lou would be like, you don't get that of Tom. 

"Fuck!" Lou curses.

"What are you doing?" Throughout this phone call I could hear all the noises in the background but chose not to ask.

"Going out tonight aren't I, well the pair of boots I want are right at the top of this mother fucking wardrobe and the box has just fell on me. This renovation can't come soon enough." She pants, her house seems fine to me but then I haven't had the chance to ask what she's getting done.

"Be careful then." I chuckle. "Listen, I gotta go get Harry up and fed before we pick Lux up."

Now Lou's the one laughing down the phone, "He's not your kid you know, good luck this weekend. Two babies to look after eh."

"Possibly." I smirk.

"Before you go, Anne doesn't know H is back does she?" Lou queries.

"Er, I'm uncertain on that. To be honest, we haven't spoken about it. Why?"

"Well, I kinda spoke to her today and said that you were living in his now. She said he hadn't said anything to her when they spoke, then I took it upon myself to explain the situation and you know what's there between you two. She wants to meet you." My face shows the state of shock on my face.

Omg. Anne. I've always wanted to meet Anne, literally since 2011. She's basically the mum anyone must dream of, although I do wanna meet her surely that's up to Harry as well. If he wanted to introduce me to his mum, he would have said or maybe we're not ready.

"You still there? I get it's quite overwhelming, more than anything, I feel like Anne wants to thank you.  You know like what I was saying before, she knows he's coming home soon." She says.