TWENTY FOUR

Harry POV:

I roll over expecting to feel Flo's body, instead I open my eyes and watch her creeping out the bedroom door. Before I have the chance to speak she's gone, then I look at the clock and realise it's half twelve, she's for sure on her way to pick up Lux. 

God, I can hardly contain my excitement. Seeing Lux's reaction when I surprise her after the party will be major, tomorrow I'm going to treat her to the best day! Spoil her rotten; the park, toys, ice cream....whatever she desires.

 I'm sure Flo's worried about the reaction to me picking her up, of course there's always fans that'll go mad; luckily all the parents know about Lux and her lifestyle. How could they not? She's been in a little limelight for her whole life, plus these parents need to know for the safety of their own children. As I say, there's always gonna be some form of fan or pap lurking. Today should be quiet since the world still thinks I'm in the US. 

Lux will sleep in her normal bedroom tonight, as soon as I bought my house she picked a room and it was decorated exactly how she liked. No doubt Flo will attempt to sleep in the guest bedroom but it's not happening; we both know somethings bound to happen between us and if her being with me is better for her then that's that. 

Right now I could murder some food and a cup of tea, to be honest my whole body is exhausted and I don't think I'd actually be able to move. This jet lag is worse than any I've had before and I've had it extreme. Probably because I've been in LA for months and never once made a trip home, now I regret it because I know I've hurt everyone. Especially my mum. I'm taking time out either this weekend or next week to go see everyone, my mum would love to see Lux actually. All I want is to give Mum, Robin and Gem major hugs. 

Okay so it's now quarter to one, Flo will be back soon. Five more minutes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*HI GUYS. short update.

*i'm so so so so so sooooooo sorry this update has taken so long. not because i didn't wanna write or didn't have anything- i just have not had time!

*lemme know what you think of this update?

*there's a hell of a lot more of you now!

*TYSM FOR OVER 1K READS.

*pls do comment/vote/share/follow!

*what do you wanna see next?

*lots of love to you all xo