SIXTY TWO

Flo POV:

Today is Harry's birthday!

He's still upstairs sleeping which has worked in my favour, so I could decorate down here. I had planned to do it last night but because he slept most of the day he was wide awake. We spent the evening in bed with pizza and watched a couple of films, all Harry's choice. On the bright side, I was able to pick up Anne and Robin yesterday without him realising, I even had time to have a cup of tea when I dropped them off at Gemma's. The three of them, and Michael, are going to the restaurant to finish off the decorations this afternoon. I offered to go too but they said I should keep Harry busy making sure he has a lovely day.

The theme tonight is black and gold so for the decorations at home I've gone multi-coloured. This morning I've made a small balloon arch which is easier than you'd think, we've got baby pink and blue, yellow and so many more. I've got rainbow streamers hanging from the door leading into the kitchen and balloons throughout the hallway. I probably have been a little extravagant for twenty-three, I just love birthdays and I love him.

Now that's done I'm making his birthday breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes! One of Harry's guilty pleasures is breakfast in bed, I plan for us to eat this and probably cuddle for a while then bring him down here to open his presents.

I manage to fit a plate of pancakes, a pot of tea with two mugs, and some fruit onto a tray and carry it upstairs.

From just outside the door I can hear Harry beginning to wake up.

"Happy birthday to you," I sing as I shuffle in, he opens his eyes with a smile. "Happy birthday dear Harry, happy birthday to you."

"You didn't have to this."

I put the tray down on his bedside table and lean in to kiss him. "Happy birthday Harry."

"Thank you, this is great." His voice is husky, as it usually is when we wake up. His hair is all over the place, he looks so rugged and sexy.

I pass him a cup of tea and a plate of pancakes, they're his favourite when I do have time to make them. "You're so welcome, we'll eat these and then time for your presents!"

"Twenty-three," Harry sighs, I can't tell how he feels.

"How's that feel?"

"Good, I feel good."

I run my hands through his hair and smile. "I'm glad, is this going to be your best year yet?"

"We will see," Harry smiles back at me. He looks so beautiful, tanned from his trip and shirtless (always a bonus for me). He's relaxed, still sleepy and does genuinely look happy.

Whilst we're eating his phone goes off non-stop with messages, I assume from family and friends. When I ask why he's not checking he just says there's time for that later. "Why don't you have a little look?"

He picks up his phone and looks through, I see a smile creep onto his face. "Look at this," he shows me a photo of James Corden, his wife and two gorgeous kids with party hats on.

"That's lovely," I did invite them to the party, but he couldn't get out of recording The Late Late Show. It's a shame, I'd have liked to meet them and I know he wanted to come.

"Lou's just sent this," Harry plays the video. Lux has clearly just woken up, her blonde hair all static and a cute sleepy smile on her face. "Happy Birthday Uncle Harry," she says, "I love you."

"I think they're popping round tomorrow."

Harry locks his phone and puts it away, "I can't wait to squeeze her."