FIFTY EIGHT

Harry POV:

I've been trying to get through the last of our washing today and finally I've put the last load in the tumble dryer. I didn't think we took that much with us but apparently I was wrong.

Since we ended up coming home later than planned neither of us officially go back to work until Monday. Saying that, Flo's been quite busy up in her office and I've been trying to stay out of her way. 

I'm yet to tell her about the phone call with Jeff but I should probably get it over and done with.

I walk into the kitchen and call for her. "Flo, can you come down here please?"

Within minutes she's behind me, she looks comfy wearing one of my t-shirts and some grey joggers. She opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of water before coming over to me. "What's up?"

"Sorry did I disturb you?" She shakes her head. "No don't worry Harry, I'd just finished."

Flo moves forward and settles herself in-between my legs, I brush a piece of hair from her face. "I need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Do you remember I had a phone call from Jeff the other day?" I explain to her that he's catching a flight from LA to London in a few weeks and that I might have to go back with him. "It'd only be for a week or two because we've got to meet with the label out there and organise some promotional appearances."

Her expression is unreadable, I know that she's not a big fan of Jeff. "I can't say I didn't expect it. Why's he coming to London?"

"He wants to meet you." Honestly, I didn't want to talk about it the other night because I know she's going to be either uncomfortable or annoyed.

It's not going to be something she wants to do and to be fair I can't blame her, Jeff hasn't shown much interest.

"Now he wants to meet me." She takes a deep breath and crosses her arms.

"What do you think about that?"

"That you should have told me and that it'll be a miracle if I can find some time to see him," Flo huffs and sounds frustrated which annoys me. It's hardly my fault, Jeff sprang this on me too.

"Well, you're going to have to make some time for him aren't you."

"Don't use that tone with me Harry.  I'm only saying that I'm quite busy as I'm sure you will be." As she speaks she moves away from me, leaning on the worktop. "I don't see why we should drop everything for him. We've been working together and dating for like six months and he's shown no interest."

"The album wasn't done, there was nothing for him to do."

"He's your manager Harry, he should be interested in the whole process! Not to mention that Jeff is supposed to be your mate, I haven't heard you mention a phone call or a text from him since you came back from LA."

"For fuck-sake will you just leave it!" I shout defensively and immediately regret it.

Flo holds her hands up and shakes her head. "You know what I will, I'm not arguing with you over him." She takes her bag from where it's hanging on the chair, picks up her keys and walks away.

"Where are you going?" I sigh following her out into the hall. I'm still annoyed but I know I shouldn't have raised my voice.

"The supermarket, we need food," Flo doesn't look at me as she slips on a hoodie and some trainers.

"I thought we were going together?"

"Change of plan. I'll see you in an hour or something." With that she's gone, and I'm left to wrap my head around what's just happened.