THIRTY TWO

Flo POV:

I jolt up in bed, sweaty and shaken. The nightmare replays in my head again, me in the hospital. I rub my eyes and check the time, 04:36am, we're up in two hours. I feel Harry sit up beside me, he rests his chin on my shoulder and kisses it gently.

"You okay?" I nod. "Another nightmare?"

"Yeah."

"You're safe with me."

I lie back down and close my eyes, I'm not up for talking about this now. All I want is to go back to sleep. In the darkness, I can't see much, I can make out Harry turning his head to look at me before lying back down next to me. Under the covers, he takes my hand.

"I get you don't want to talk about it Flo, at some point you're going to have to tell me what's going on in that head of yours."

It's silent except for the sound of our breathing. Eventually, I give in and move back into Harry's arms.

"Goodnight baby." He yawns.

A light pat on my shoulder wakes me up, I squint my eyes and see that I've been asleep for just under an hour, Lux is at the side of the bed.

"Aunt Flo?" She whispers. "Is it time for school?"

"Nope, another hour in bed sweetie." I mutter. "You wanna get in here with me?"

"Please."

I lift up the covers and she scrambles over me into the middle of the bed, luckily Harry had only just rolled over so there was enough space for her to fit in. Lux nuzzles her head next to mine and we fall asleep pretty quickly.

Soon enough the sound of the alarm disturbs us three, actually Harry doesn't seem too fazed, he's still peacefully sleeping. I hear Lux groan beside me, when I look she's now curled up next to Harry, I can't resist snapping a picture. I decide to leave Lux in bed for a couple more minutes; I shower, brush my teeth and dress quickly then lie back down on the bed to face Lux.

"Lux, can you come with me and we'll get you dressed?"

"Yeah."

"C'mon then."

To my surprise Harry shifts and eventually turns on his side to face us. "You want me to get her ready and you can make breakfast?"

"Are you sure?"

"Course, come with me then Lux." He scoops her up like a baby and carries her to get changed.

I get to the kitchen and gather all the ingredients for porridge, it'll keep Lux full until lunch time so hopefully she'll eat it. Of course, I turn on the kettle and make a cup of tea for myself, I'm just pouring the porridge into a princess bowl when I hear Lux and Harry come downstairs.

"..no I'm not coming to school angel."

"But, why?"

"Remember the zoo yesterday, we didn't want people to see me did we."

"Nope and the same today?"

Harry sighs. "For a while, it won't stop us doing fun things or seeing each other. Don't you worry munchkin."

"Ready for breakfast Lux?" I ask. "I've got some lovely porridge here for you."

Lux frowns. "Porridge is yucky."

"Can you taste my special porridge and see what you think? If you don't like it, I've got some cereal."

"I guess." Lux says as Harry puts her down on the kitchen stool.

I know Lux will like this porridge, it's got a dollop of nutella mixed in and some mushed banana's. Sounds disgusting but tastes incredible.

"I don't think this will end well." Harry whispers in my ear.

"We'll see." I smirk.

I place the bowl in front of Lux and give her a spoon, she gets a spoonful of porridge and eats it. Her face lights up as she takes another one. "Yummy porridge!"

"Oh my god." I hear Harry say beside me. "Lux you've hated porridge since you were a baby, let me try some of this magic porridge!"

Lux feeds Harry a spoonful and he mirrors Lux's expression before. "God that's good."

"Thank you my loves." I smirk. "I'll do your hair when your finished okay?"

By 07:30 Lux is ready and has eaten her breakfast, since we've got over thirty minutes until we have to leave, I let her go and watch some TV. Currently, I'm making her a packed lunch in the kitchen, I've gone with a classic ham sandwich, pack of crisp, cereal bar and an apple. Harry walks through from the living room still in a t-shirt and boxers.

"Are you coming back here after you've dropped her off love?" Harry asks me as he sips some tea.

I shake my head. "No actually, I'm going to Lou's for a bit."

"Why?"

"Just for a chat." I don't want to tell Harry about me training for hair and makeup, I know he'd get excited and it might not even happen.

"Cool. Well, I think I might be going out later this afternoon."

"Oh cool, where?"

"Only to the recording studio, to see how far we are with the album and stuff." Harry shrugs.

"What time will you be back?"

"Between five and six, that alright?"

"Yeah, course. You don't have to ask." I chuckle.

I finish putting Lux's pack lunch in her bag and look at the time, it's just gone eight, Lux's school isn't far away from Harry's but the rush hour traffic will be manic. I walk into the living room and see she's sitting on the couch.

"Hey, you ready to go?"

"Yeah!" She looks up at me with a grin.

"Go say bye to Uncle Harry then, he's in the kitchen."

Whilst Lux finds Harry, I go to the front door and get everything together; Lux's bag, coat, the car keys. I pull on one of Harry's sweatshirts over my jeans and t-shirt and put on my vans, soon enough Harry strolls round the corner with Lux.

Harry takes Lux's coat from me. "Come on, put this on."

"So remember your mum's picking you up this afternoon." I tell her, she just nods.

"I'll see you again in a few days princess." Harry kneels down and gives her one last squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. "Love you."

"Love you Uncle Harry."

I take her hand in mine, her backpack in my other. I turn my head to look at Harry. "See you later. Text me when you're on your way back."

He kisses my cheek and waves us off. "Will do, miss you already. Bye munchkin!"

"Byeeeeee!" Lux waves.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hello!

why do you think flo keeps having these nightmares, should she tell harry?

tysm for all you're comments, votes etc.

hope you're enjoying!