SIXTEEN

Flo POV:

I wake on something that's definitely not my pillow, I open my eyes and tilt my head up to see a sleeping Harry. When Lou left to go get him I must've gone straight asleep, I see the digital clock reads 3pm, I know that Lou left at midday. How long has Harry been here? I'm not complaining, I can't thank him enough for taking time out of his day to be with me but I feel slightly guilty...isn't he busy. Glancing up at his face again, I smile, he looks calm and relaxed and very beautiful of course. As if he can sense me watching him, he starts to stir and opens his eyes.

"Hey you," His voice sounds husky.

"Hi," I cuddle up closer to him, "how long have you been here?"

 Harry shrugs. 

"Either way, I'm sorry if I ruined your Sunday," I say sadly.

Harry shakes his head with sigh. 

"Flo, you could never wreck any of my days, the only plans I had today were with you."

I look at him confused, "they were?"

"Oh." He chuckles. "I planned to take you to breakfast, Lou beat me to it and I was trapped under a sleeping child."

"Sorry if I made you stress."

Harry sits up and takes me with him, I finally look at him and he looks straight into my eyes. Harry looks sad, his eyes look sad. The rooms silent until he speaks.

"Flo, what happened? You..you scared me shitless, I've never felt like that," his green eyes glisten over, a tear rolls down his cheek. 

My heart breaks seeing him like this.

"Harry? Harry, shhh." I tenderly wipe the tear from his cheek, no one should have to see Harry Styles cry. "There's no need to get upset, I'm okay, I'm fine."

There's no space between us as I get as close to him as possible, I wrap my arms round his neck and feel his head almost automatically rest on mine. He kisses the top of my head and tightens his grip on me. In this moment, I realise that whatever happens, there's inevitably gonna be more than friendship between us. I feel something for him and I think he feels the same.

"Harry." I mumble. "I'm fine."

Harry rubs his hands over his eyes, he sniffles and takes a deep breath. "You aren't fine though Flo. You're having panic attacks in the street and get nervous around random strangers! Lou's still in shock."

Everything I told Lou earlier, I need to tell him, now. Harry's literally cradling me in bed, crying and he doesn't know anything yet. I'm apprehensive because I don't want to see him get even more upset.

"What I told Lou earlier on. You need to hear it." Harry doesn't speak and I continue.

For the next forty minutes or so Harry listens. I tell him everything, it takes me a while, this time I can't hold back the tears and neither can he. For over a year it's been a dark secret, a weight on my shoulders and now I realise that I should've told someone. All these feelings and thoughts that I've buried, have only made me more paranoid and anxious and are now effecting the people I care about.

As I come to the end, another sob escapes from my lips, I hate crying. My hand covers my mouth as I try to muffle the sound and I look down at the white sheets, I just sit and let the tears fall and fall. It feels like forever, my eyes feel like waterfalls, then I feel Harry's muscular arms around my waist once again.

I breath in his scent and try to take deep breaths, I try to control and calm the crying.

"Flo, I'm sorry. So sorry." Harry's voice breaks. "As long as you let me, I'll never let anything happen to you."

I think about what Lou told me before, Harry telling her he has this urge to protect me. I have to admit, I feel safe in his presence and I want to feel that. For a while, we're kind of frozen in this moment; our tears, our sadness and pain wrapped up into one.

"Move in with me."

"What?" I'm in awe.

He shrugs with a nervous smile. "I presumed you lived in London, Lou told me that you didn't. Flo, if you go back home this won't work out and I think it makes a lot of sense. I'd love some company...I'd love your company and I don't think I could let you live alone again. I couldn't live with myself if I let you go back to another city and fend for yourself, I'd be out of my mind."

"Harry. That's far too much, you've been far too generous. Flying me out her, taking me to dinner and giving me job." I hope I don't sound ungrateful, I am, I can't let him do this much for me.

"Flo, come on." He pleads. "I'm sure about this, it's been on my mind all night and today has only made me want it more." He pouts his lips and widens his eyes.

"Is this where Lux learnt the puppy face from?" I snigger. "Okay."

His face lights up. "Okay as in you'll move in with me?!" He pulls me in to another massive hug.

"On one condition."

"Anything." He replies.

"Do you have a chef?" I ask curiously.

He shakes his head. "Nope only a cleaner, I cook for myself normally. Why?" He asks suspiciously.

"Since I can't afford to pay you anything, I want to cook for us both. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and I'll cook for myself when you're away." I hold my hand out, hoping he'll shake it and comply.

"Deal!" He shakes my hand. "However, I want to cook for you once a week."

"I'd like that." I nod.

"Oh and you won't need to cook for yourself when I'm away." Harry mentions. "If I'm away, you'll be there with me."

"Harry. You don't need to take me everywhere to protect me." I say.

He nudges me with a smirk. "No, although that's a good plus. You're my personal stylist now, Harry doesn't come on the road as much anymore and neither does Lou. You'll be a team when we're altogether, when it's time to go on the road it'll be you in charge."

Holy shit. I didn't realise that, now I'm travelling the world with Harry. This has been the best weekend like ever.

"By the way, when do we start travelling." I ask out of curiosity. "I'm horrendously unprepared."

Harry pulls us back down on the mattress before continuing. "Not until next year and now I'm free until the end of October. We'll check out my schedule when I'm home."

"When are you coming home?" I ask.

He flashes me a mischievous grin. "Don't tell. I'm coming home next week."

"Next week?!" I squeak excitedly.

"Mmm. I wanna see my mum, Gem, spend some more time with Lux and..." He trails off.

"And?"

"...be with you. You make everything feel easy." I blush.

"Well, I'd really like that." I smile.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

another little update.

how you guys doing?

what do you think?

i know they've only known each other for like a day, if they have a connection they have a connection. i don't wanna drag it out too much when they know they like each other, you know?

tysm x