Kagome Voice and the Half breed, Inuyasha

I was running after him and I couldn't take my mind off of him. But when I got out of the crowd, I had no sight of him. I was disappointed that I didn't found him. But it feels like I was chasing my true love. I walked home all alone... it feels like my heart had shattered into a million of pieces. Was I in love with my hero? I couldn't explain it. But I never seen him and his personality... but is he after the jewel or for me. I stopped and stood there... "Gosh I really had fallen in love with my hero..." When I said the word love my heart was pounding alot and I began to blushed alot. So when my mom was saved by her hero. Did she fell in love with him? I guess so because they are a couple... is that gonna happen to me as well?

I heard a loud crash from the shrine. I rushed to see what was happening. I grab my bow and arrow. I open the shrine to looked. Everything seems fine. "HEHEHE... THE NEW PRIESTESS ABOUT THE OLD WRENCH TALKED ABOUT IS YOU." I looked around but I don't see the demon. B-but lady Kaeda said no demon can come back to my world except Inuyasha... could the guy could be Inuyasha? But I don't know... " The reincarnation of Kagome! With her spiritual power and Kikyo I can take over your world!" I aim my arrow and thought. IS THAT INUYASHA!?! KAGOME BELOVED MEN!? OR NARUKO?! I DON'T SEE HIM! IF HE WERE INUYASHA, HE PLAYED ME AND MY FEELINGS! HOW DARE HE!!!

"WHO ARE YOU! COME OUT AND FIGHT YOU COWARD!" Suddenly a big shadow came in. "The name is Naruko... And I believed you what I need." "I WON'T LET YOU!" I shot one of my arrow at him. Please make it... He quickly dodged it and I shoot one of his tentacle. "DAMN YOU! YOU WRENCH! I WILL NOT DIE LIKE LAST TIME!" One of his tentacle grab me. "EEIEE!" He started crushing my body slowly and while he was crushing me he slowly grad the jewel. "NO NOT THE SHIKON JEWEL!... UGH!" I started to black out. DAMN YOU NARUKO! YOU DESTROY KAGOME AND INUYASHA LOVE.... I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO BE POWERFUL ONCE AGAIN! I WON'T LET YOU!

"Lily..."  Eh? Who's there? " You are my reincarnation..."  KAGOME! " Lily you must free my spirit and my spiritual power...DESTROY NARUKO!!!"  " I CAN NOT REST IN PEACE UNTIL YOU FREE MY SOUL FROM HIS GRASP!" "UNTIL THEN I SHALL GIVE YOU STRENGTH AND I WILL STAY WITH YOU!" "KAGOME!!!" I didn't want her to leave. My body is slowly crushed every second on that bastard grasp. "KAGOME WON'T SAVE YOU NOW! SHE HAD DIED AND THE JEWEL SHALL BE MINE!" "I WON'T LET YOU!!!"

  Somehow my body started to glow from Kagome spiritual power combine with mine. It cause a lot of damaged to Naruko tentacles. I fell down hard into the ground." DAMN THAT HURT!" I tried to shoot my arrow at him but shoved me to the side! "UGH!!!" "Your wound are reopened again! Give me the jewel and you will be free. But if you can not do that...YOU WILL DIE!" I looked at my waist and it hard to believe that he was right. My wound was reopen and blood was pouring out. "D-D-DAMN YOU NARUKO!" I was hurt so badly being dropped and thrown across.

He started to chuckled and started to laugh out loud. "BWAHAHAHA!!!!" "YOU HUMANS ARE STILL TO WEAK TO DEFEAT ME!!!" All of the sudden he started to pissed me off. "WHY!?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH US HUMAN?!? WE HUMANS ARE BEAUTY OF NATURE!?! ALL YOU DO IS MAKING PEOPLE WEAK! MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU WANNA BE STRONG! YOU ARE ALSO WEAK YOU DUMB BITCH!" Whenever I was mad or scared I use those words. "YOU TEAR APART LOVE FROM EVERY COUPLE DON'T YOU! YOU LIKE TO BE TOUGH BUT YOU ARE REALLY NOT! INSIDE YOU WERE WEAK A VERY WEAK MORAN!!!" "I BET YOU KILLED THIS KIKYO THAT LADY KAEDA SPEAK OF! YOU LOVED HER BUT YOU KILLED HER INSTEAD..." "DAMN YOU WRENCH! YOU ARE THE REINCARNATION OF KAGOME!"

He had realised miasma that he had within his body. I got my bow and aim at the miasma. I shot my arrow to purified the miasma. He let a demon out of his body. I-impossibe! He still enough strength to let demons out! The demon came straight at me with it full raged in the eyes. It was all red and the teeth were sharp like broken glass. I closed my eyes and thought....im done for,Kagome! IM SORRY I DIDN'T SAVE YOUR SOUL! "Wind scar!!!" The demon had been killed with a single stroked. "WHAAAT!?!?" I turned and my eyes started to open wide. I-is he my hero. The hero I fell in love with by accident!?  But I started to feel dizzy my vision started to be a blur. Damn, I loss lots of blood and now I won't able to see my hero! But now I need to help him somehow but how. I tried to move but I always fail on it. "WIND SCAR!!!" "AAAAAARGGG!!!! I WILL NOT DIE THIS TIME! YOU HEAR ME!" I thought he had died already until I heard the guy or my hero voice. "DAMN! HE GOT AWAY!" I closed my eyes a little slowly... im loosening blood. All I see is a blur of a boy shape. He had touch my hair, he picked me up. He quickly ran my house. W-was he worried about me... I don't even know him... was he love me in first sight? I'm a idiot... he saved me again...

Not a single word I said next. I was out cold for good. "Lily..."  I open my eyes and looked up. I can see a girl with a priestess outfit. But I love the kimono, With medium long black hair, Her eyes are light brown like mine. "K-kagome?" She gave me a smile and walked towards me. " Im sorry Kagome... I didn't save your soul...im... im sorry." I put head down and I began to cry." " im sorry...I do not deserve to be a priestess." She lifted my chin up and smile. " There is a reason why I choose you... Your heart is pure." " Please take care of him... its seem he cares about you...He probably likes you already." "He is waiting for you." "KAGOME! I WILL SAVE YOUR SOUL AND FREE YOUR SPIRITUAL POWER!!!" I open my eyes and it seems im back. I tried to get up but I was in pain. "OH OW!" "HEY LAY DOWN YOUR HURT FROM THAT BASTARD!" "WHO ARE YOU!!!" I turned around and I can't believe it really him. MY HERO IS ACTUALLY HERE! "Hey! Come out please! Im dying to see you!" I found him! I was so happy! "Promise you won't be scared of me..." I got up and tried to looked at the window. "Ugh!!!" My pain was even worst. Before I collapsed, he finally came out and quickly grab me. "Hey! Please don't pass out!!!" I looked at him and my heart started to beat like crazy. He has long silver hair,it seem he had packs, golden eyes, skin looked tan, dogs ear, he had claws, and finally a baggy pants. But he had a very bright yellow kimono. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. My mom was right once a guy saved you a lot you will be madly in love.

Apparently he couldn't either. Our eyes have meet. Did Kagome said he was waiting for me? I had to ask. "Your the one who saved me!" He snapped. " DAMN IT! YOU ARE AFRAID!" When he was about to put me down, I quickly hug him and smile. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!" He smirk a little and blush a little. "UMM... UH....NEVER MIND... KEEP HUGGING." He had said it in the nervous voice. But the thing is I really loved hugs and it feels like a blanket. I hate to admit it but I was madly in love.... but his personality is first... I gasp and took away my eyes off of him. He looked puzzle. "Im sorry... what is your name?" He looked at me with his calm golden eyes and told me his name. "Inuyasha..." My heart feels like it really wanted to burst out of my chest. This is Kagome beloved? I can see why she had love him... he was always save her. And now it is happening to me!  "INUYASHA! THANK YOU!... oh is this yours?" I grab his kimono and gave it to him. He put it on and said yes. I smile but I didn't want him to leave. "H-Hey..." I had said it in a nervous voice. "Yeah...?" "See you tomorrow..." I gave him a hug and smile. He hug me back and said "Oy! I didn't catch your name." I look at him but I wanna smile so bad but I can't it a sign when I like a guy so much. "Edith but I prefer you to call me Lily if you like." "See ya tomorrow then, Lily." He jump out the window and left. Taylor was right it's like Romeo and Juliet. So I went to bed and fell asleep.