Jacob Friends -face claims.

this is Aleena age 12 
played by Skai Jackson. 

- she is kind hearted, always there when someone needs a helping hand. she love baking with her mother who is also run the bakers in the outer parts of the city. 
Her brother is training to become apart of the brothers as he wants to be like Brother Jed. he also wants to be able to help other and protect the city he loves and lives in. not many from the outer parts city become a brother because but her brother wants to one of the few. 
she also closest to ruby as the grew up together as their parents are childhood friends. 

This is Ruby  age 11 played by Ariana Greenblatt 

played by Ariana Greenblatt 

 - Ruby loves anything to with history. She loves learning about the past and how things came to what they are today.  her favourite thing that she had learnt about was the royal family. 
Ruby also sometimes help Aleena and her mother at the bakery while her mother sings in the pubs to make some more money.  ruby father died when she was young from a unknown illness. 

This is Red  and is  aged 11 Played by Dylan Henry Lau  - loves to pretend that he is a knight

Played by Dylan Henry Lau 

- loves to pretend that he is a knight. he also thinking about becoming apart of the brothers but he isnt 100% sure. 
he love making things out of wood that he find around the city. he loves giving the wood new live. his favoutie thing that he made with the wood is his wooden sword. he also make small wooden animals with wood like bears, dogs or even birds.