chapter 11 -Alone again

Izzy ran as fast as her little legs could run not daring to look back. She could her willows screams from behind her. She wanted to run back to them and try to help but then Luke would be disappointed in her for not listing to him. The feeling of Turing around was burning her insides her hear screaming to go back but it was like her body was at war as she kept running away from the sense. Tears started to blind her view as thought about Willow and Luke. Will I ever see them again? Will I ever have my family back? It was horrid to think that she may never see them again. What would she do if that happened what will happen to her? Willow was the first person she ever trusted after her mother went to heaven. Will it be like before when she was selling flowers again to get money for her 'sick' mother? Will she be all alone once again? She was too far from the village she once called home and where people knew her. She didn't really know anyone at the city. All the sudden Izzy fell forward tripping over something she didn't see falling down a deep hill she struggled to stop as she gain speed going down wards till she hit something. Once she was over the dizziness she looked up to see Luke's horse Romeo that she met a couple of times "oh Romeo" Izzy cried into the horses side "they gone, Willow and Luke they gone" "my dear Isabella" the voice of Brother Jed voice was heard Izzy look over to the sound as she ran towards him, hugging him. Brother Jed didn't really know how to comfort the girl but tried his best to do so "it's going to be ok" Brother Jed said picking the young girl up "Jacob run ahead to the church where the brother pray, tell them what happened. I'm going to Isabella back to ours I will catch up as soon as I can. "don't worry Isabella" Brother Jed said to Izzy " we will sort something out, you have my word"

All Willow could feel was pain, pain all thought out her body, she couldn't move, the pain was too much. It was over. She was laying on the ground, her eyes were closed scared to open her eyes, scared to see the horror that surrendered her. Her heart was breaking when she heard Luke's screams. It was her fault it was all her fault. Why did she want her freedom so much if she didn't escape then this would have never happened she would never so much blood on her hands, She felt the pain of everyone. Her mind was over powering her with loads of different thoughts her mind was at war. "You've been a naughty girl" one of the men said as he started hitting her like he did with Luke. "You made the master angry" he said as he hit her again as he laughed "you are just like the boy but so much weaker" he said as laughed more. "That enough" a new stern voice said "stand down" it said again. Jack. When did he come back? Willow thought. She opens her eyes as he bend down to her level "poor little Willow" jack said. It was strange for Willow to hear her name coming from her lips. They have always called her the girl. "You thought she made some lifelong friends" he paused as he smirked "but they all gone now" fresh tears rolled down her already wet face. "Dead" that's when the world suddenly stops. Her friend, Izzy and Luke. It can't not be true. But there was Luke lying on the grown lifeless to the world and where was Izzy. She could see her. "Why" Willow weakly said "why are you doing this" she could barely talk "I'm just following my orders dear girl" jack said as he stood up then started walking away "let's go home" jack shouted as someone picked Willow up. Dead. The single word kept ringing in her ears it felt like a someone has pushed a knife into her mind Luke and Izzy are dead. No I cant.. It can't be. More tears started rolling down her now, very tear stained face. The man started dragging Willow by the hair.

Jacob ran as fast he could and for his age he is a pretty fast runner. It was something that Jacob liked doing. He felt free like a bird. Jacob ran to where the brother would be, well he hoped they will be. As soon as he got closer to the place he could see them "help!" Jacob shouted out towards them hoping that they heard him. "help!" he shouted again as he was even more closer this time the brothers heard him " they got them" Jacob said trying to catch his breath. "they got Willow and Luke" he added " what do you mean?" brother Baldwin said. Jacob didn't really liked him. He can be mean sometimes Jacob always thought he was being judge by him. It is only because of his father. The brother are not really allowed children but Jacob was born before his father became a brother. The brother wanted Jacob to the learn they ways of the lifestyle but he didn't want to because he wanted to be like the other kids. Happy and free. He seen some of the children that are learning to become brothers. And has seen how unhappy someone of them seem and some of them feel like they are better than the other. Jacob still knows some of the ways and practices the things his father showed him but Jacob wanted to have a life of someone that can have a family. And his father accepted that what his son wanted even though not the entire brother agrees with the decision. "The men that attacked the city, they took Willow and Luke" Jacob said annoyed. As brother Baldwin glared at the boy standing before him. "This isn't good" he said "no it not" Jacob said without knowing that he said that out loud. Jacob looked behind Brother Baldwin seeing Charlie all bloody. He eyes grow wide "what happened to char- brother Charlie" Jacob said almost forgetting that he needs to speak in a formal way when he was talking to the brother he didn't need to speak like that infront of his dad because dad was more layback with him. "The men attack him when they entered the city" Brother Baldwin said in a bored tone. Jacob ran to Charlie who was lying on top of a table with some other brothers trying to help as much as they could "Charlie" Jacob whispered making sure no one heard him " don't give up" Jacob said to Charlie hoping that he could hear him. " you got to live Charlie, it wouldn't be the same without you" Jacob said while tears started to roll down his face. Jacob didn't care that the brothers were watching him. Charlie was the important to the city everyone loved him. We would take a morning walk every day and then sometimes would take Jacob with him. They would talk about lots of different things like when Charlie was his age the adventures you use to go on. And why he became a brother. It was because he wanted to help people and it was the same reason his father became a brother. Thought Jacob like helping people he just didn't like the lifestyle it felt in somewhat lonely. "Don't leave me Charlie" Jacob said as he rested his head on the table this not caring who heard him "please don't leave me" he said again. Charlie weakly put his hand on Jacob head stroking it "be brave my boy". It was at this point Brother Jed came into view with Izzy walking next to him. "Brother Jedidiah, we heard what happened" brother Baldwin said "but we have other new brother Charlie was attacked by the same men" Brother Baldwin added as he pointed to brother Charlie and Jacob. "We have sent for a healer, he should be here soon" brother Baldwin said with sorrow in his voice knowing how close Brother Charlie and brother Jedidiah was including Jacob. "Will Charlie be ok" Izzy small voice asked brother Jedidiah "we hope" he simple said to the young girl. Izzy looked up then over to Jacob then to brother Jedidiah again who nodded at that second Izzy ran to Jacob hugging him as she too started to cry.