Luke's friends from the ancient city

Augustus 

Augustus 

played by Thomas Brodie-Sangster 

the only one who is married in the group. married to Eloisa.
Augustus loves to write and read books. 
he is also a well like teacher because he goes out of his way to be this for the children that find it hard to learn. he helps find a way that can help them learn better. 
he also taught Luke some key things such as reading and writing. 

Augustus became friend with Luke when they got put together to help out with the horses. Brother Jed thought that they would be good friend so asked Augustus to be there for Luke which Augustus found hard to do because Luke was always giving him a hard time. Luke kept pushing everyone away.  with the help with Eloisa who at the time was only a really good friend Augustus carried on being there for Luke. Luke slowly saw him as a friend then someone out to get him 

 Luke slowly saw him as a friend then someone out to get him 

Eloisa 

played by MIA Mckenna-Bruce 

married to Augustus and his long time friend. 
Eloisa loves to sing. she works is one of the many dress making shops that the city has. 
she help Luke see that there was kindness within the world. 
she also helped out where ever she can like for example caring for the sick. 
she is a pro artist and has even children art lessons for free. 

Eloisa became friend with Luke though Augustus when Augustus was tasked to look after Luke.  

Reuben 

Reuben 

played by Tenzing Norgay Trainor

Reuben is a born fighter and come from a long like of family that set roots in the city. 
Reuben is person that like to mend things it doesn't matter if they are small or big, hard or easi to fix he will give it his best go. 
he also loves to bake and cook. 

Reuben became friend with Luke when he saw how skilled Luke was in fighting and started to annoy him till he agreed to train him so he could be better. 

Vemon 

Vemon 

Played by Dylan O'Brien 

vemon loves all things to do with sword fighting, collecting swords, blending swords, making new swords etc.
vemon was someone that looks out for everyone within the city and had trained to be a brother but decided he didn't want to because he didn't was the pressure and responsibilities that comes with the role plus vemon didn't do good with following rules. 

vemon became friend with Luke when vemon was trying to get away from a goup of men that he owed money too. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally posted this face claim. 

may add more in the future.