Sodapop- I can count on you (1)

You were on the sofa, waiting for your boyfriend, Sodapop to come home

You were on the sofa, waiting for your boyfriend, Sodapop to come home.. you looked at your watch.

11:58

"Ugh" you groaned..

You were worried, Sodapop was never this late, and you were getting anxious.. even if he was coming home late, he would have at least called you.

You got up and were about to open the door to go to the Curtis' house, when all of a sudden Sodapop came busting through the door, he smelled like alcohol.

You groaned

"Great, just what I need" you mumbled under your breath

"Hey baby" Soda slurred

Your rolled your eyes

"Don't 'baby' me when you're drunk Soda" you said impatiently

"Sorry.. not" he said while laughing hysterically

You rolled your eyes again.. you were extremely tired, you had just worked an extra shift today, and you were in no mood to babysit Soda.

"Soda c'mon, lets go to bed babe" you said while trying to lift him off the floor..

"No way I'm not tired" he said

"Soda I'M tired, I'm in no mood to babysit you tonight, now be a big boy and get up" you said louder

"Shut up Y/N your not the boss of me" He said while getting up

"I'm aware of that Sodapop but I can't leave you here downstairs by yourself!" you shouted

Sodapop picked up a magazine and started reading it

"SODA!" you yelled

He just ignored you, he took of his shirt, leaving his tank top on..

"Soda stop being a b**** and listen to me!" you shouted

Suddenly, he looked at you.. for the first time you saw anger in his gentle blue eyes.. you were more scared of him then Dallas when he got mad.

Suddenly he threw the paper across the room,

"I AIN'T NO B**** Y/N" he said while making his way over to you and grabbing you

"SODA PLEASE LET GO" you said while trying to get out of his grip

Before you got a chance to say anything else, you felt a sharp pain on your cheek.. as you fell to the cold hardwood floor.

Sodapop just laughed and tried to climb up the stairs, you slowly lifted yourself up from the ground and sucked in your tears.. but you couldn't.. you quickly wiped them as they started to fall rapidly on the floor.

You were in no mood to run dramatically out the door cause it was raining.. and freezing, besides it was also your house.

You looked over to see Soda's vomit on the carpet, you also looked at the door.. he locked it, you walked over to the kitchen and wet a rag.. you quickly walked over to the stairs and started cleaning it up.

After, you walked over to the bathroom and threw the rag away into the trash can, you stopped when you saw the mirror.. your left cheek was now marked with a solid red bruise.. you knew it would be blue in the morning.

You quickly closed the door to the bathroom.. you quietly walked up the stairs to where Soda was sleeping, you quietly leaned your head on the door just to hear him snoring quietly.

You turned around and leaned your head on the door letting the tears slowly slide down your cheek..

You knew Sodapop would never hit you, he just got a little woozy that's all.. or so you thought.

You slowly made your way to the Sofa and started to shut your eyes, just hoping the bruise wouldn't be noticeable tomorrow.