Darry- Till the day I die

You took a deep breath as you walked down the isle, there stood you soon to be husband Darry, and the gang all right beside him.

You smiled and started your way up the path.. trying not to trip over your long wedding dress.. you finally reached the podium as you let go of your fathers arm.

"I love you dad" you said while kissing his cheeks. 

"I love you to girlie" he said while hugging you.

You turned your attention over to Darry, who was smiling at you.. you quietly stood across from him, as you placed your small hands in his big ones..

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this wife in holy matrimony" The preach began..

You weren't listening, you were staring into Darry's eyes and thinking oh how lucky you were to have him and the gang in your life.

You looked over behind him to see the gang all wiping their eyes with tissues, while your three year old daughter Elaine who was in Dallas' arms, was clapping and smiling. 

"The rings please" the preach said, 

You slowly turned around and grabbed the ring from your bridesmaid, and slowly slipped it on Darry's finger, while Darry did the same to you.

You smiled, as you put your hands in his again.. making Elaine clap even more, you gently blew her a kiss before turning your attention back to Darry.

The preach smiled,

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife.. you may kiss the bride" 

Darry turned his attention to you as he pulled you close, gently lifting up your veil.. he quickly smiled and kissed you gently as ever.

Everyone cheered, even the gang.. you could hear Elaine squealing and saying random words. You quickly walked over and took her in your arms.

"Love you Lanie" you said while kissing her cheek

"Mama" she said while fiddling with your veil

Darry slowly came over and hugged you both.. he took Elaine and slowly whispered in the crook of your neck..

"I love you and Elaine Y/N.. and I always will, Till the day I die" He said 

You slowly gasped while tears were forming in your eyes.. that was the first word he said after he kissed you for the first time.

You kissed him again as you both and Elaine ran down the isle and into the car.. leaving everyone cheering after you.

You kept replaying those words in your head, to you, they were like melodies in a song. 

Till the day I die.