The Poor Hungry Wolf

Astaroth: ok part 2

Apple Bloom: yes yes yes, finally it took me 3 days to wait for this so it better be good.

Astaroth: awww yea it will.

Smile: the director does not own map but the director owns this story.

                                                                             ^,....,^          ^,...,^           ^,....,^

King Sombra walk around his kingdom, happy as his dark emerald smoking eyes look around his kingdom, while walking he saw Fluttershy first aid, it reminds him of the element of kindness, flutter shy

"well, what do we have here, hmm she will surely be finding this *psychopathic smile* well maybe I should give it back to her... Then TAKE HER ahahahahahahha she will be so easy to be captured and the other elements." As he took the first aid and walk away to find flutter shy.

                                                                      ^,....,^          ^,...,^           ^,....,^                                                              

Woods 

As flutter shy fly away as fast as she could she look at the fox and sat by a river.

" Aww you poor thing I'm so sorry." she was crying but she needs to be strong all the bird fly around her they sing Fluttershy was happy and singalong with then she became silent when she heard a "YES." Behind the branch. She became curious and take a good look.

                                                                         ^,....,^          ^,...,^           ^,....,^
What happen

While king Sombra was in the woods he was disgusted on the little animals to love and care from their families.

"such foolish animals." He then walk away from them when he saw a river he and take a good drink from it when he heard a beautiful voice soft and he hopes the song will never end he then took a closer look who was singing he was eager to hear more then he hide and go near some branch when he noticed it was Fluttershy he said in deep vengeful voice "YES." Then he immediately snaps himself such a fool why did he say a word so loudly without thinking fast.

now she's coming near but he's not even prepared to talk to her or to kidnap her maybe just ran and find a new hiding place.

                                                                      ^,....,^          ^,...,^           ^,....,^
What's gonna happen now

He hides under a large tree and takes a little peek on her "stupid stupid such a fool am i." Said king Sombra while bumping his hand in his head.

She was getting closer when a hungry wolf jumps and ran coming after her she screams and ran she grab the fox and run fast as she can.

King Sombra was a little bit disappointing he lost Fluttershy because of the wolf so he stands out and gets close to the wolf.

" foolish filthy animal I'll Teach you to never get in my way." He then let out dark crystal magic inside the wolf's flesh blood coming out as the crystal grew in wolf's body.

Mean while Fluttershy stops from running and place the fox down in the ground. She felt bad about leaving the wolf it's just hungry she think before deciding to comeback and along the way she saw some good food for the wolf she took it and walk back when she heard a howling pain. she ran quick and saw king Sombra making the wolf suffer for some reason she doesn't know she places the fox down and run to the wolf and hug it.

" stop why are you're hurting this poor wolf." She hugs the wolf tight as she can not letting it go.

" fool don't you see that wolf is gonna kill you and you still want him to be... TO BE WELL OK?" King Sombra was a surprise and angry of what Fluttershy showed the wolf.

" no he's not he's just hungry that's all you... you're such a meanie," Fluttershy said

" you must be crazy, THE Element of Kindness is helping a wolf that almost killed her." He then realizes why is he worried that the wolf will hurt her he then look away and pull away from the dark spell that he cast in the wolf as the dark crystal disappears in the wolf blood flowing to its body fast. Flutter shy then cut her dress and wrap it in the wolf while king Sombra is looking at how Fluttershy cure the wolf he realize he had Fluttershy first aid with him
"What are you doing don't waste you're dress on that filthy animal who just gonna kill you FINE  YOU WHAT FINE! I FOUND YOU'RE FIRST AID" he give it to Fluttershy  while he was giving it to her both of their hands touch.

"so soft and warm." Whisper king Sombra.

"What?" Said Fluttershy with a curious tone.

"N-nothing." He looks away blushing

" t-t-Thank y-you." Said Fluttershy shaking as she wraps the wold with bandages then she took the fox that is resting by the tree. She carried the box and place it right beside the wolf while king Sombra was watching Fluttershy he felt a warm touch in his heart

"she's not only beautiful she's so kind she's a perfect angle." Said king Sombra as the two animals rest in Fluttershy laps.

  ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^ ^....^  

Astaroth: sorry little apple end of part 2.

Sweetieble: WHAT!! What no u can't do this I wanna know if king Sombra gonna kidnap her go umm love.

Astaroth: oh cmon don't worry we'll get to that.

Scootaloo: ew sweetiebelle but nice.