Chapter 19: What did you do to her?

(it's starting to get pretty crazyyyyy) 

Y/N's POV:

"Please hurry sweetie we have to leave and we have to leave NOW."

"Mommy, I can't find my bunny. I need my bunny. I can't leave without him."

"Yes you can please Y/N we have to hurry or else-"

"Looking for this sweetie?"

I heard my daddy's voice and was happy.

"Mommy, mommy look, daddy found my bunny!"

I looked up at my mommy but she didn't look ok. She looked... scared.

"Mommy are you ok? I found my bunny, we can leave now. Is daddy coming with us?"

"Sweetie, go in your room and don't come out until I come and get you."

"But mommy-"

"NOW Y/N!"

I started to cry, mommy never yelled at me. I ran to my room holding Mr. Hops and crying. Why was mommy so mad and why did she get scared when daddy came out? Are we still going on our trip?

Peter's POV:

The person next to me started to stir but not from waking up. They were having a nightmare.

I looked back at the man in front of me, "What do you mean you're going to kill me?"

He chuckled, "Oh Peter one thing you will learn about me in your limited time left in this world is that I am a man of my word. When I say I am going to do something. I do it."

Fair enough

I had to find a way out of here... and fast.

The man started to turn to walk away but I kept him where he was. "Where is Y/N?"

"Well son, she's right next to you."

As if on cue, the person in the cell next to me turned over and I could clearly see Y/N's face.

Oh her face

"What did you do to her?" I couldn't contain my anger. Her face was beaten and bleeding.

"Nothing that she won't heal from... physically." He smirked.

I gritted my teeth. He had hurt Y/N and I was angry. He had put marks on her face and who knows where else. I couldn't contain it any longer.

"NO!"

I shot webs from both of my hands hitting him in the gut and knocking him to the ground. A loud crack on the floor told me he was unconscious. I shot four more webs forcing his hands and legs to be stuck to the ground for good measure.

"Y/N wake up!"

When she wouldn't wake I knew that I would have to get her out on my own. I looked around trying to find some way to escape and it wasn't until I looked up and saw the skylight above me that a plant started to formulate in my head.

"Sorry Y/N."

I put my hands on the bars and pried them apart. I wasn't by any means a Thor or a Hulk but surprisingly the bars gave way much easier than I expected. I grabbed Y/N and shot up towards the skylight protecting her as best I could from the glass that broke as we flew through the window.

I took no time swinging around, getting away from that place as fast as I could. Finally making it to my apartment, I carefully carried Y/N through my window and put her on my bed. She still hadn't woken but I wasn't going to try to wake her up again. Whatever that man had done to her I didn't want to make it worse by forcing her out of sleep. I didn't know exactly where she lived so I made the decision for both of us that she was going to stay here tonight. I quickly changed out of my suit and told Aunt May goodnight before quietly opening my door and setting up a pallet on the floor.

"Goodnight Y/N. Sweet dreams."

Little did I know they were anything but.