Chapter 7: Ta Da

(Super short chapter) 

"I thought I told everyone to not walk home alone."

"What are you stalking me now?"

Not five minutes into my walk home was I flashed by blue and red...again.

"No, just making sure everyone gets home safe. All part of the job as the friendly neighborhood Spiderman."

I laughed

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing nothing. It's just... friendly neighborhood Spiderman. I like it. It's cute."

"Oh, it's cute huh? That bomb wasn't too cute before I disarmed it instead of it blowing up an entire building."

I couldn't tell if he was being serious.

"I'm kidding. Geez Y/N take a joke."

How did he-

"How did you know my name?"

"Oh um... you told me when I gave you the ride back."

"No, I didn't."

"Then I must have heard it at the party or something."

He seemed to be getting nervous.

"Hmm maybe."

"So...*coughs* anyway, which one's yours?"

"Um look thanks for walking with me but I'm fine from here."

"Yeah but I-"

"Seriously Spiderman. Look, this is my building right here. Ta da."

Please buy it please buy it please buy it

"Oh ok then well, you have a goodnight ma'am. And not more running out into the streets where you could possibly get blown up."

"Yes sir."

Oh my god Y/N did you just salute Spiderman?

He chuckled quietly and tipped his again non-existent hat and swung away.

Oh thank god

Peter's POV:

I didn't believe her. She was convincing that's for sure but my Peter Tingle told me otherwise.

Oh my god did I really just call it my Peter Tingle? Aunt May is getting to me I swear.

I watched her walk towards the building atop an adjacent building but was surprised when she turned around and ran back into an alleyway.

What the-

I tried to follow her but wherever she had gone, she had disappeared.

Strange