Part 1

(i don't know what pov this is)
She sat there. Lonely. The wind blew. It was a cold night. And she was all alone. She pulled her coat tighter trying to stay warm. She looked up at the sky. The moon shining down on her. "I just need a fire. To stay warm and safe." She said to herself as she looked down.

She then felt weight being put on the bench realizing someone had sat themselves next to her. She was curious to who the stranger was but she kept her head down. Everything was quiet for a while until she finally heard the stranger talk.

"Hi."

She was immediately able to tell the stranger was a girl from her soft-spoken voice. She slowly lifted her head to look at the stranger. And as soon as she made eye contact with her, she froze.

The girl was beautiful. Her small brown eyes to her full lips to the beauty mark resting beneath her left eye. She took in her beauty bit by bit.

Realizing she hadn't replied to the girls words earlier, she widened her eyes and softly spoke.

"Hi."

The girl then smiled, happy that she acknowledged her.

"I'm Soojin."

Even her name was beautiful. "I-I'm Y/N." She internally slapped herself. Why had she stuttered? I mean sure the girl was beautiful and it did make her heart beat faster but she didn't need to stutter.

Soojin took a deep breath in as she turned her head to face the sky. The moonlight shined perfectly on her face. Looking as stunning as ever. "I saw you sitting here. Alone. Thought maybe you needed some company."

Y/N turned back to look at the sky as well, wondering how to respond. "I'm fine. Honestly. You don't even know me. There's no reason for you to have come over here."

Soojin sighed. She knew something was wrong with the girl but it wasn't her place to ask. After all, they just met. "I didn't ask if you were ok. So you saying that clearly states that something is wrong."

Y/N then looked down to her lap, wishing she didn't say that. Y/N started to feel suspicious of the girl. There was a lingering feeling in the back of her head. Telling her that she knew Soojin. Y/N then turned her head back to face Soojin, a confusing look forming on her face. Feeling someone's stare on her, Soojin turned, only to find Y/N looking at her.

"Everything ok?" Soojin asked, slightly tilting her head. "I don't know. You just- I feel like i recognize you from somewhere." Soojin felt a wave of nervousness pass over her as Y/N said that.

"Kpop group? No that can't be right." You said, resting your head on your hand. "No no, that's right. Yes, i am in a kpop group."

You whipped your head around to face her again, eyes wide. You didn't expect her to actually be in a kpop group. "W-Wait really?" Soojin nodded her head as a confirmation to your question.

"I'm Seo Soojin. I'm in the kpop girl group named (G)I-DLE." She said with a smile on her face.

You just sat there. Mouth hanging open. You were stunned. You had only come to this park to clear your mind after everything that had happened lately. You surely didn't expect to meet a kpop idol.

"Wow." You mumbled to yourself.

"What exactly are you doing here? This late at night?" You sighed, realizing there was no escape now. "Just needed to clear my head. I've had an...interesting week."

Soojin stood up, making you confused. She stared back at you and put her hand out. "What are you doing?" You asked in confusion. "We only met like 20 minutes ago, but i know you're not ok. And i want to try and help. Besides, I still haven't seen your smile yet."

Unsure of what to do, you just sat there. "Come on. I don't have all night." She shook her hand, indicating she wanted you to take it. "You don't have to do this Soojin. I'm fine." Soojin sighed, getting annoyed by how stubborn you were but she knew she had to keep her temper to a minimum.

"Listen, I know you probably don't trust me. We only just met and the only thing you know about me is my name and that I'm in a kpop group. But i really do want to help you." You sighed, realizing she wasn't going to give up.

You took her hand in yours as you stood up. But as soon as your skin touched hers, you felt your cheeks become warm. And a tingling feeling started to form inside of you. But you just shrugged it off. Hoping that it was just the cold weather causing it.

She smiled at you before turning around, dragging you to who knows where.
End of part 1