Part 16

Yuqi's POV
I sat impatiently in Soyeon's room as i waited for her to come back from meeting up with the manager. Time seemed to slow down after she left and it felt like she had been gone for years.

But it had only been an hour.

I laid down against the bed and grabbed a pillow before using it to cover up my face. I screamed into the pillow for a few seconds before placing it back down next to me.

My arm hung over my forehead as i closed my eyes. I must've fallen asleep though because when i opened them again, the sunlight that once poured through the blinds was no longer there.

I sat up on the bed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes before grabbing my phone to check the time.

I turned it on and the numbers that showed were '9:42'.

It looked like Soyeon wasn't here either.

"When will she be back?" I mumbled to myself.

I couldn't take it anymore so i unlocked my phone and went to the messages app. I quickly sent a small text to Soyeon, asking where she was and when she would be back.

And surprisingly, she responded almost immediately after i clicked send.

She replied saying she lost track of time and went to the practice room to practice our choreography. But she then said that she would be heading back to the dorm soon.

The excitement that seemed to run through my veins after i read the text she sent me was flawless.

I continued to sit in bed for about another 20 minutes until i heard the door open. I looked up and watched Soyeon as she placed her bag on the ground next to the door.

She stood back up and once she noticed i was looking her way, she walked over to me and loosely threw her arms around her neck as she straddled my lap.

"Has Soojin come back yet?" She asked as she laid her head in the crook of my neck.

"She came back a few hours ago. Oh, and she and Y/N kissed."

Soyeon quickly sat up and looked at me with widened eyes.

"They did?"

"Yeah. At least that's what she said."

"Huh. I had a feeling she liked Y/N but i didn't think she had the courage to kiss her."

"That's kind of weird though, don't you think? We're moving faster than they are."

I was taken aback when Yuqi pushed me and my back hit the soft mattress. She hovered over me and looked at me with a smirk slowly forming on her face.

"Fast is what i like." She said before she leaned down and started placing kisses all over my skin.

From my forehead all the way down to my collarbone, she left marks all over me. She wanted people to know i belonged to her.

I tilted my head back a bit to give her more access to my unmarked skin, forgetting that was where my sweet spot was.

Once she found it and dug her teeth into it, i let out a long sigh of content. She must've realized how weak i felt at her touch because she started to suck just a little harder.

I tangled my hands in her hair as i tried to pull her closer to me.

Eventually she stopped and flopped down on the spot next to me. I turned to lay on my side so we were both facing each other. Neither of us said a thing until Soyeon reached over to brush some hair off of my face.

"Now i know where your sweet spot is for next time. Lucky me."

"It should be my turn now. I still have yet to find yours."

Just as i was about to sit up, she wrapped her hand around my wrist and pulled me closer to her.

I was so close to her that i could hear the steady beat of her heart and her slow breathing. It seemed to fill me with a sense of calmness as i laid my head against her chest.

"Let's just lay here for now. Besides, it's getting late." I heard her mumble as she pressed her lips to my forehead.

"Sounds perfect."

My eyes fluttered close as i slowly drifted off to a comfortable slumber.
End of part 16

Just a little bit of fluff for the people who ship yuyeon :)