Part 24

Soojin's POV
My eyes fluttered open as i started to hear the quiet sound of the birds chirping just outside of Y/N's bedroom.

I felt her breath fanning against my skin ever so softly and i looked down to see her still asleep with her eyes closed and her lips parted.

I smiled at the sight in front of me and continued to gaze at her for a few more seconds before slowly reaching over to the bedside table to grab my phone.

I held it in my left hand as my other arm was still wrapped around Y/N's still body so i didn't want to move it, worried that i would wake her up.

I turned my phone on and saw that i had a bunch of unopened messages from both Yuqi and Soyeon.

They usually wouldn't message me that much unless something was wrong or something bad had happened.

So i quickly opened them and the first message i saw was an image of something.

So i clicked on it and it went full screen. And i let out a soft gasp as the picture came into a better view in front of me.

It was a picture of me and Y/N snuggling in her room.

And it looked like the picture had been captured just recently. Like in the middle of the night while we were both asleep.

I felt Y/N shift in my arms and turned to look at her, only for her to roll out of my arms, taking the blankets with her.

I looked back at my phone and lifted my fingers up to text them both back.

Soojin: Where did you get this?!

Soyeon: From our manager.

Soojin: Well how did they get it?!

Yuqi: We don't know the answer to that either.

Soyeon: We were gonna go talk to the manager but we decided to wait until you and Y/N were awake.

Yuqi: Is Y/N awake yet?

Soojin: No, she's still asleep.

Soyeon: Well wake her up and meet us in the cafeteria of the company.

Soojin: Ok, see you soon i guess.

I turned off my phone again and placed it on the bedsheets next to me before turning to face Y/N.

I reached my hand out and placed it on her cheek, rubbing my thumb in circles along her soft skin.

Her eyes fluttered against her cheek and she opened them to look at me.

"Goodmorning beautiful. We need to get dressed." I said.

"What? Dressed? Why?" She asked me as she rubbed both of her eyes.

"We need to meet up with my manager." I said as i hopped off the bed.

"Why? Did something happen? Are you in trouble?"

I shook my head as i walked over to her side and grabbed her wrist lightly, pulling her up and off of the bed.

"Just get dressed Y/N. Please." I said.

"Well...alright." She let out a deep sigh before walking past me and over to her closet.

I watched as she opened the door to her closet filled with clothes and picked out a comfortable outfit to wear.

"Soojin, you can wear my clothes. Here." She handed me some soft leggings and a plain yellow tank top.

I thanked her before walking into the bathroom to get changed.

I slipped off my old clothes that i had worn to bed before putting on the ones that Y/N had lended me.

Her smell that lingered on them filled my nose and i felt an unintentional smile form on my face.

"Soojin! Are you ready to go?" Asked Y/N from the other side of the door.

"Yes! I'm ready!" I yelled back as i unlocked the door and opened it, almost running right into Y/N.

She grabbed my hand and held it tightly in her own as we walked out of her room and down the stairs.

We walked outside and noticed how cold it was.

So Y/N ran back inside and i waited outside for a few moments before she came back out, holding two hoodies in either hand.

She gave me one of the hoodies that she had grabbed and i slipped it on before we continued to walk down the sidewalk and in the direction of where cube was.

Soyeon's POV
"How much longer do you think they'll be?" Whispered Yuqi.

"I'm not sure but we can't keep our manager waiting any longer." I replied.

We were sitting at a medium sized table with enough chairs for all of us.

Me and Yuqi sat next to each other on one side and our manager sat right across from us.

"I have some work to do so can you please text or call Soojin and tell her to hurry up?" Asked our manager.

But as if summoned, Soojin and Y/N walked through the doors into the cafeteria and we waved them over to where we were sitting.

Soojin took the empty seat next to our manager and Y/N sat down in the empty seat next to me.

"Oh good. You're here. Now, i think it's time we talk about what i was emailed last night."
End of part 24

Sorry for the short part. I haven't updated in a while and i felt really bad. But starting this weekend, i'm not gonna be busy for a whole 3 months. Oh and don't forget! My Sooshu book will also be published in mid June! So mark your calendars so you don't forget!