Part 8

Soojin's POV
I woke up from the sound of the birds chirping outside. I sat up in bed and stretched my arms out. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, i looked around, forgetting where i was until i remembered. I was at Y/N's apartment and she was sleeping right next to me.

I turned my head to my left to find Y/N still sleeping there peacefully. I decided to just let her sleep since she's had a crazy night. I picked up my phone to find a bunch of unopened text messages from Yuqi. I opened them up and the only thing she was talking about was how she though i liked Y/N. I didn't respond, not wanting to start this conversation.

After checking all my notifications, I started to feel hungry and climbed out of bed to go downstairs and make something for breakfast. But as I got out from under the covers, I started to feel cold. But I couldn't find the hoodie i brought with me anywhere.

I turned around and lifted up the sheets to see if it was underneath them. But what I saw was better. Y/N was wearing the hoodie I brought. She probably got cold in the middle of the night and put it on. How cute.

I walked out of her room and went downstairs to the kitchen. I took out the necessary materials I would need. I then opened the fridge to see what she had. And she had a lot of different ingredients. I grabbed the ingredients that I would need and placed them on the counter next to me.

I started making the dish and in the middle of doing so, I heard soft footsteps behind me and turned around to see Y/N walking towards me rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Goodmorning Y/N! How did you sleep?"

"I slept ok but i uh i got cold in the middle of the night and put on your hoodie..."

"I know. Don't worry, i'm not mad. It's ok."

She let out a breath of relief and I turned my head back to the food, hoping it didn't burn in that small time frame. Thankfully, the food didn't burn and was actually almost done. It looked like i had cooked it perfectly.

"Are you making breakfast?"

I nodded my head, still not being able to take my eyes off of the food. "You can sit down, the food is almost ready." I heard her pull a chair out and take a seat in it.

A few minutes later, the food was done cooking but I realized I didn't have any plates. "Hey uh where are the plates?"

Y/N got up from her chair and walked over to one of the cabinets, opening it revealing many plates. She handed me however many I would need and I started placing the food on each of the plates she gave me. I grabbed the dishes in hand and walked over to the table, placing them down softly.

Once the table was set, I took a seat right across from Y/N and we both started eating.

"Wow! This is really good Soojin! I knew you were a good cook but actually eating something you made is even better!"

"Thank you! But how did you know I'm a good cook? Did one of my members tell you?"

"There's this website called Kprofiles and it has information about many different kpop groups and their members! I wanted to get to know you so things wouldn't be awkward the next time we saw each other so i looked at your profile..."

"Oh uhm ok."

Why would someone have a profile on me? That's kind of creepy. I can worry about it later. But right now i just wanted to focus on Y/N. I was enjoying my time with her and who knew how much longer it would last. But of course, as soon as i said that, i just had to get a text from Soyeon saying we had practice.

"Y/N, I have to go. Soyeon just texted me saying we have practice. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry! It's ok. I can clean this up and you can go get all your stuff together and ready to go."

I nodded my head and went upstairs to get everything I had brought with me. Once i was ready, I went back downstairs to find Y/N still cleaning up.

"You need help?"

"No, I'm fine. I can finish up, but you should probably get going before Soyeon gets mad. Oh! And here's your hoodie."

She took off her hoodie and handed it to me and I placed it inside my bag. She turned around and started walking back towards the table to finish cleaning up but I pulled her back and turned her around, bringing her into a hug. I could tell she was startled by my actions but she quickly melted into the hug and wrapped her arms around me.

"Alright well, i should go. See you soon hopefully."

"Yeah, hopefully."

I walked towards the door and stepped outside but before shutting the door completely, i turned around and waved to Y/N and she sent me a small wave back.

Ah, here we go. Another comeback. Let's do this.
End of part 8

Do you guys like this book? And please be honest