Part 9

Soyeon's POV
"Where is she? She should've been here by now. Shuhua, can you text Soojin and ask her where she is?"

"Sure!"

I saw Shuhua take her phone out from her pocket and start typing, but before she could finish, the door swung open and Soojin ran into the practice room.

"Sorry i'm late. I lost track of time."

"Having fun with Y/N, huh?" Minnie asked with a smirk on her face.

"W-What? No! I'm serious. I just lost track of time." Soojin was basically a tomato now. She was blushing bad after what Minnie had asked.

"Ok, enough messing around, let's start practice."

We got into our spots and Yuqi turned on the music. It was only our first day of practicing so i wasn't surprised that the girls made a few mistakes. But it couldn't be like this forever. We have to perfect the dance to make our fans proud.
—time skip—
Two hours had passed since we started practicing and everyone was sweating badly. The music was still playing and we were still dancing. But I could tell that we all needed a break.

"Ok, that's enough. Let's take a 20 minute break. Miyeon, can you go grab us some water bottles?"

"Sure! And i'll grab extras for later too!"

She hurried out of the door and we all laid down on the cold floor. It felt good against my back. I turned my head to see Yuqi still practicing. She shouldn't overwork herself. I slowly stood up from my spot and walked over to her, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She jumped at my presence and immediately stopped dancing.

"You scared me Soyeon! What do you need? I'm practicing right now."

"We've already been practicing for two hours. You should take a break. I can tell you're exhausted."

"No, I'm not. I'm fine so just let me continue practicing."

Realizing she wasn't going to give in, I just decided to force her to take a break. I grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the couch on the other side of the room. I pushed her onto it and stood in front of her. But she tried to get up.

I immediately placed my hands on her thighs so she couldn't move. But realizing where my hands were, I started blushing and hid my face from her stare. We didn't move for a bit and just stayed still.

"Hey lovebirds! Shouldn't we get back to practicing?"

Of course it was Shuhua who had said that. I lifted my head forgetting how red my face probably was. But when I looked at Yuqi I noticed how her face was red too.

"Uh yeah. Let's get back to practicing the choreography."

I lifted my hands off of her and she quickly stood up, walking in the opposite way from me. What had just happened?

Yuqi's POV
What had just happened? Why did I get so flustered? Ugh, this is all so confusing. And her face was red. Almost like she was blushing from her own actions. Or she was blushing...because of me.

But I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the music turn on. I quickly moved to my spot and started dancing along with everyone else. But while we were dancing, the door opened and Miyeon walked in with a ton of water bottles in her hand.

"Wait, you started without me?" She just looked at us and pouted, placing the water bottles on the floor.

"Well why does getting us drinks take so long?"

"Well i'm sorry Minnie! But the break room where you would usually get them was locked, so i had to go all the way downstairs and get some from the cafe. But the thing is, there was a long line so I waited about ten minutes until I finally got them. And let me tell you something, it's a lot harder to walk up the stairs while carrying a bunch of water bottles." Miyeon fell onto the floor trying to catch her breath. I wanted to go over and see if she was ok but i knew Soyeon would get mad.

"Miyeon, get up. We only have one more hour and then we can go home."

Miyeon stood up and walked to her spot and I started the music again.
—time skip—
Practice was over and we were all getting our stuff together. Thank god for the water bottles Miyeon brough us or else I may have passed out. Once we were all ready, we headed back to our dorm.

Getting there, I immediately went to my room with Minnie following behind me since we shared a room together.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower." Said Minnie, grabbing a towel and a pair of pajamas.

While I was putting all my stuff away, the door opened and I turned around to see Soyeon walk in. I got nervous about what she was going to say to me. She stopped a few feet away from me and neither of us said a word for a few seconds.

"Hey, what happened earlier, during practice, let's not talk about it ok? Like ever. We will forget it happened."

My breath hitched when she said that and I could feel a pain form in my chest. I sort of didn't want us to forget about it. But i didn't know why i felt that way.

"Ok. I will forget about it."

"Good."

She walked out and the pain in my chest was starting to grow. It was something I had never experienced before.

But little did I know Soyeon was feeling the exact same pain I was.
End of part 9

A short yuyeon chapter for y'all :)