Part 26

Soojin's POV
I was exhausted.

Mentally and physically.

I can't believe this was happening.

I looked down at the girl who was snuggled up into my side, sleeping soundly with her head laying on my chest.

I'm in love with her. And they're making me "break up" with her.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling as i closed my eyes, wondering if i was doing the right thing,

Y/N doesn't want me to leave the group but i also don't want to leave her.

"I need to stop worrying..." I mumbled to myself before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Yuqi's POV
I sat on the bed while Soyeon padded across the room with her hands on her hips.

"Soyeon-"

"Not now, Yuqi. Let me think."

I closed my mouth and looked down at my lap as Soyeon continued to think silently to herself.

"Are you sure we're doing the right thing Yuqi?" Asked Soyeon as she stops walking and looks at me.

"You know how much Soojin and Y/N love each other. They need each other and Soojin needs to stay in the group."

"What if something goes wrong?"

Soyeon sat down next to me on the bed and looked at me with worried and tired eyes.

I took her hands into mine and sent her a soft and sweet smile.

"You're worrying too much, Soyeon. As long as they have us everything will be ok."

"I guess you're right."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and and looked into her beautiful brown orbs. My eyes glancing to her lips every now and then.

"If you're gonna kiss me just do it already." She said as she smirked.

I just chuckled a little before leaning in and finally capturing her lips in mine.

Her lips moved so smooth against mine. Soyeon placed her hands on the small on my back and pulled me closer to her.

She deepened the kiss a little causing me to let out a long sigh.

Needing to breathe, we both pulled away and put our foreheads together.

"Yuqi..." Whispered Soyeon.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Thank you for...staying by my side." She said before falling asleep in my lap.

I looked down at her and smiled, brushing my fingers through her soft hair. My heart was exploding with love for her.

She had me completely under her spell.

I leaned down and placed a peck to her cheek, causing a small smile to form on her face.

"I'll always be with you Soyeon. Always."

—time skip—

Y/N's POV
I woke up and found myself alone in the bed that me and Soojin usually share. I blinked my eyes a few times to get adjusted to the light coming through the window.

I sat up in bed and noticed how the door to the bathroom was closed and the light was on.

I smiled to myself before getting up from bed and walking over to the bathroom door, knocking a few times.

"Soojin? Are you in there?" I asked.

But in response i just got silent sobbing.

I didn't hesitate another second and opened the door to find Soojin sitting on the floor crying nonstop.

"Soojin! What's wrong?!" I asked with worry as i sat down next to her on the cold tile floor.

"I told the manager. I told them that i'm breaking up with you. You have to leave now. But...i don't want you to leave!" She said as she cried even more and buried her face in my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and hugged her, rubbing her back at the same time to try and calm her down.

"I don't want to leave either Soojin. But you know i have to. You know we have to do this." I whispered.

"When will i see you again?" She said as she lifted her head to look at me.

"I'm not sure. But don't worry. I won't make you wait for a long time. How about we go downstairs and have breakfast together one last time before i go?"

She just nodded her head and we both stood up before walking out of the bathroom and downstairs into the kitchen where everyone else already was.

"Morning guys." I said as me and Soojin sat down on the couch.

"Goodmorning. Miyeon made pancakes. Do you guys want some?" Said Shuhua.

"Sure. Thank you Shuhua."

She smiled at us before grabbing two plates and placing a few small pancakes on them and then bringing the plates over to us.

I ate quick, Soojin took her time.

After we were done, Minnie cleaned up our plates for us and went back upstairs to start packing.

I knew Soojin had followed behind me though.

"Y/N..."

That voice doesn't belong to Soojin.

I turned around and the face i was met with was the face of my stalker.

"I finally found you."

And then everything went black.
End of part 26

I finally updated yay :D