Part 5

Y/C/H= your color hair
Y/C/E= your color eyes
Soojin's POV
I woke up, the sun shining through my slightly opened curtains. I grabbed my phone next to me and checked the time only to see I was late for practice. Panicking, I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs to tell everyone we were late. But everyone was sitting at the kitchen table, staring at me with serious eyes. Yuqi spoke,

"Sit down Soojin. We need to talk."

I slowly sat down in the chair next to shuhua, anxiety creeping into me. Soyeon sighed, taking a seat in her chair.

"We need to talk about what we didn't get to finish yesterday."

I gulped, really hoping Soyeon wouldn't yell at me and would just stay calm. She looked at me, staring daggers into my eyes. "So, you gave that girl your number. You say you trust her when you only just met her yesterday." I nodded my head confirming that what she said was true.

"She wasn't having the best week and I thought maybe I could cheer her up. So i took her to a VR place that was nearby and we just hung out. I wanted to be friends with her so I gave her my number. I really don't think she's the type of person to betray people." I looked down at my lap, fidgeting with my fingers.

"If you're really gonna let her keep your number and continue to be friends with her, at least let us meet her first." I nodded my head at Soyeon, not wanting to speak anymore.

"Ok...I know we're all hungry so how about i make some breakfast?" Minnie said with an excited smile on her face.

"Not to be rude or anything Minnie, but you're honestly not the best when it comes to cooking." Minnie looked at Yuqi and pouted while Yuqi just let out a small laugh.

"How about I go call Y/N and tell her to come over so you guys can meet her?" I was holding my phone in my hand, my screen showing her contact. "Sure. You can invite her over." said Soyeon, not even looking in my direction.

I left the living room to go somewhere more quiet so I could call her without being interrupted or distracted. I clicked on the call button and the phone rang two times before she picked up and I heard her say "Hey." She sounded tired. I hope i didn't wake her up.

"Hey. Did I wake you up?" I asked nervously, scratching my cheek. "Yes, you did. But it's fine. I like being woken up by you." I felt my cheeks warm up as she said that. I stayed quiet for a second until she asked, "Anyways, why did you call? Do you need something?"

"Yeah actually. My members want to meet you. Can you come over or are you busy today?" I bit my lip in anticipation at what she was gonna say. "Yeah i'm free today. Just send me the address and i'll head over."

"Ok. I will. See you in a bit." I hung up as quickly as possible, my heart beating at a strange pace. I pulled up the camera on my phone and looked at myself, noticing my cheeks were really red. "Thank god she didn't see that..." I mumbled to myself.

I walked back out to the kitchen to let everyone know that she was coming over. But only Soyeon and Minnie were in the kitchen. "Where's everyone else? I need to tell y'all something." Soyeon sighed and got up from the couch before yelling out to everyone to come downstairs.

"What is it?" asked Shuhua who looked exhausted. Looks like she didn't get any sleep last night. "Y/N is coming over to meet you guys, so y'all should probably get ready." Yuqi and Minnie looked at each other before rushing up the stairs while Miyeon and Shuhua just turned around and headed upstairs.

Only me and Soyeon remained. "I better not regret this." She said before heading upstairs. I followed behind, going into my bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth and hair. Once I was done in the bathroom I picked out a cute but simple outfit. I decided I looked good and went downstairs to wait for Y/N's arrival. None of the other members were downstairs yet. They were probably still getting ready.