Part 11

Soojin's POV
I woke up to a bunch of flashing lights coming in through my eyelids and I opened my eyes to see Shuhua and Yuqi standing there taking pictures of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked them confused as to why they were in here.

"We obviously wanna get pictures of this cute moment while it lasts. Now stay still!" Said Shuhua.

I was still a little confused until I turned my head and saw Y/N leaning her head against me, still so peacefully asleep. Just looking at her face put me into a small trance. And I found myself smiling unintentionally. But then she started to move and she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What are they doing here?" She asked, still looking at me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and turned my head to look back at the "fans".

"Can you guys leave? Please?" I asked them, getting a little annoyed.

They immediately put their phones away and walked out of the room. Feeling hungry now, I slid the covers off of me and was going to get out of bed but I was pulled back against the mattress. I turned my head and saw Y/N pouting at me.

"Y/N...i'm hungry. Aren't you hungry?" I asked as I tilted my head a bit to the side.

She just shook her head at me and I groaned. I tried getting back up but once again she pulled me back. I laughed a little and just gave up as I laid my head against her chest. I looked up at her and she was smiling down at me. That was when I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach and I quickly got up, ignoring her grip on my arm.

"Soojin?"

I just ignored her and proceeded out of my room with a blank stare on my face. But I knew she followed behind me as I heard footsteps behind me on the stairs. I stopped and felt someone ram into me. Y/N groaned and I turned around to look at her.

"Y/N...shouldn't you...i dont know...go home?"

She just looked at me with a hint of hurt in her eyes. I sort of felt bad but I hated feeling this way. I had never felt this about a girl before and I was too scared to accept it.

"Oh...i mean, if you want me to, i can go home..." She just looked at the floor and that was when I really started to feel bad.

I wanted to say something but she just turned back around and went upstairs. I knew she wouldn't want me going after her so i just went to the kitchen. And of course all the members were giving me dirty looks.

"I know you did not just tell her to leave." Said Miyeon from across the room.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Then explain it to us?" Asked Soyeon with a hint of anger to her tone.

"Just drop it-"

The front door closed and I ran towards it, realizing that she was gone with all her things. I was gonna go back to the kitchen but I turned around to see Minnie standing in front of me.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Go after her of course!"

I just sighed and opened the door, running after her. I took the elevator down to the lobby and ran through the front doors of the company. I continued to run down the sidewalk and finally spotted her, not too far away.

But when I got close enough, I saw someone else with her. A boy. At first I thought they were just friends. But what I saw next was even worse. The boy grabbed her by the jaw and kissed her with such force that she almost fell over. I noticed her push him away and then they started yelling. That was when I realized something wasn't right.

I ran over to them and they both stopped yelling when they saw me get closer.

"And who is she Y/N?" The boy asked.

But instead of answering him, Y/N ran over to me and hid behind my back.

"Baby..why are you hiding behind her?" He asked as he got closer to us.

"Leave me alone! I don't know who you are!" Y/N spoke with fear in her voice and I acted quickly.

"Get away from her. She's my girlfriend." Said the boy with such calmness in his voice that it honestly scared me.

I just grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her with me as I ran. She was barely able to follow behind but thankfully she was quick enough to stay out of the boy's way. I took her back down the street and towards the company. I kept looking behind me and each time I did, the boy was getting closer and closer.

We got in the proximity of the company and I took her through the front doors and up the elevator. We ran down the hallway with the boy still following behind us. The door was still open so I shoved her in and closed the door behind us, locking it too. The members ran over to us at the sound of the door slamming and looked worried.

"What happened?" Asked Yuqi as she took Y/N's stuff out of her hands.

"Some guy...was following Y/N and claimed to be her boyfriend but she looked scared so i took her back here and-"

A loud bang was heard from the door and I looked out the peephole to see the boy punching the door, trying to get it open in any way possible.

"And now he's at our door."

Soyeon walked past us and looked through the peephole. She turned around and groaned at us.

"Should we call the police?" She asked looking at me.

"I don't know. Y/N? Do you know him?" I asked her.

"He...he's the same guy that broke into my house that one night. I don't know what-"

She just broke into tears and I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her and pull her into a hug. She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head into the crook of my neck.

"Wait, where did he go? He's not at the door anymore." Said Yuqi from behind me.

"Let me go look for him. Shuhua? Can you watch Y/N? Maybe...make her something to eat?" Shuhua nodded her head and took Y/N into her arms.

I opened the door and walked down the hallway, taking the elevator back down to the first floor. I went outside and walked down the street. After walking for about ten minutes, I knew he wasn't around anymore and turned around to head back to my dorm.

Once I was back at the dorm, I saw Y/N eating some soup in the kitchen and I walked over to her, placing one of my hands on her shoulder. She turned around and looked at me.

"I think he ran away. Do you wanna stay here?" I asked her.

"I thought you wanted me to go back to my place..."

I just sighed and looked down at my feet. "You can if you want...but i think it'll be safe if you stay here for now."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her nod her head and she went back to eating her soup. I turned around and went to sit on the couch with Minnie and Miyeon.

We talked for a while until I felt the weight of the couch shift and I looked to my side to see Y/N now sitting next to me. She smiled at me and that was when I felt it again. That feeling that i wished i wouldn't feel.
End of part 11