Part 12

Soyeon's POV
I knew deep down that Soojin liked Y/N. But it was so obvious that she was scared of her own feelings to even confess. I wasn't going to let this blooming love die, so i would have to give her a small push or two.

I knew the members suspected it too. I mean, the way that Soojin looks at Y/N, the way she acts around her, the way her eyes turn into hearts when she's even mentioned. It was easy to tell.

But that wasn't the only love problem I was dealing with right now. I was also dealing with my own feelings. Lately, something strange has been happening. And it involves Yuqi.

A few days ago, we had a...moment. A moment where I felt how Soojin feels when she's around Y/N. Except it was with me and Yuqi. Ever since then, I've been trying to figure out exactly what those feelings were.

The most reasonable answer I've come to is love. But i can't. I won't. I'm as straight as possible. I think. Ugh! Women are so amazing. No, wait! You're straight, remember?

I threw my face into the pillow as my thoughts rambled on. But my complaining was interrupted when I heard my door open. I lifted my face off of the pillow and looked behind me to see Yuqi standing in the doorway.

"Can i come in?"

"Uh...sure."

She walked over and sat down on the other side of the bed. Everything was quiet for a few minutes but the silence was suffocating me so I sat up to talk to her.

"Did you need to talk to me?" I asked as I scooted a bit closer to her.

"Uh yeah. I know you said we shouldn't talk about what happened earlier...but ever since then, i've just been so confused!" She said as she ran her hands through her hair.

I just sighed and leaned my head back.

"I did say that. Now what exactly are you confused about?" I asked as I turned to look at her even though her back was facing me.

"Everything! The fact that you may have blushed? My feelings? I'm confused about it all!"

"I understand. I'm confused about my own feelings too. Yuqi...you've always been so special to me. You know that, right?" I waited for her to answer so i could continue but she only nodded her head.

"This time...maybe that means more than i think it does."

And finally, she turned around to meet my gaze as soon as I said that.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...you know what, nevermind. Can i try something?"

She just nodded her head and I scooted even closer to her. To the point where our hands were touching ever so slightly.

I admired her face for a second as I felt the butterflies form inside of me. I lifted my hand up and caressed her cheek. I expected her to stop me but she just sat there, looking at me.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. And I made my decision right there. I leaned forward, inching my face closer and closer to hers. But before I could get any closer, Yuqi cupped my cheeks and captured my lips in hers.

I was stunned but I quickly melted into the kiss. Her lips were soft and smooth and tasted like candy. As soon as that kiss started, I knew. I just knew. That I liked Yuqi. A lot.

We released the kiss and put our foreheads together to catch our breath. I felt Yuqi grab my hand and intertwine our fingers together causing my heart to flutter.

"Soyeon...you're not mad at me, right?"

I laughed a little before responding with a smile on my face.

"No. Why would I be mad?"

"Because, we're members. And we just kissed."

I just sighed and pulled away from her so I could look at her.

"And? I don't regret it at all. If I could, I would kiss you again."

"Then do it."

And I did. I leaned in and placed my lips against hers. We moved our lips in sync and I felt her smile against the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck so I could pull her closer.

But I was too late because she quickly pulled away as the doorknob creaked. We both laid on either sides of the bed and pretended to be on our phones as Minnie walked in.

"Uh...what are you guys doing?"

"Hanging out." Answered Yuqi.

"On your phones?"

"Yes, why? Do you need something?" Asked Yuqi.

"Yeah. Our manager needs to talk to you Soyeon. She's in the lobby"

I sighed and got up from bed. But it was almost like I could hear Yuqi's heart shatter as I walked away. Before I completely left my room, Yuqi spoke something.

"Don't be gone for too long, okay?"

"I won't. Don't worry." I said as I walked out the room.

I had grabbed my things beforehand so I was already ready to go. But Minnie stopped me before I could leave.

"What was Yuqi doing in your room?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Just wondering. Now hurry. It sounded urgent."

I nodded my head and walked out the dorm to go see whatever our manager needed.
End of part 12

I feel like y'all like this book better than my other one...