Part 29

Y/N's POV
He slowly undid the knots around both my ankles before reaching up to do the same to the ones around my wrists. The rope fell to the floor and as he untied the last one and I looked down at the floor, noticing the red marks that now wrapped all the way around my ankles.

I used one of my hands to wipe off the dried blood on my lips and chin before placing my hand back down in my lap. I slowed my breathing in an attempt to calm myself.

Shiro's feet stood a few inches away from mine and I completely refused to look up and meet his gaze. So I kept my eyes steady on the stone floor in front of me.

He walked a few steps closer and I felt his fingers hook themselves underneath my chin as he lifted my head up to look at him. He just smiled at me and all I could do was gag in disgust.

"You're so stubborn that it honestly irritates me. But what did I say before? I would do anything to capture your love for me."

I blinked once, then twice, before I pushed him away and turned my gaze back at the floor.

I smirked and looked back up to him before saying, "And I said that I would never fall in love with someone as disgusting as you."

He lifted his hand as he got ready to slap me once again but before he could, I grabbed his wrist tightly and twisted it around quickly. He winced in pain as he tried to loosen my grip on him.

"What? What's wrong? You want me to let go? If you say so." I placed my free hand on his back and used all my strength to push him to the ground.

A crack was heard in the room as he whined again and again with his arms wrapped around his stomach.

The next move I made was one I shouldn't have.

I took a few steps closer to him and before I could open my mouth and say anything, he had wrapped his hand around my ankle and pulled me to the ground.

He held both my arms down as I tried to escape from him. I had been so stupid that I hadn't even noticed he was pretending to be weak and in pain all this time.

"You're so gullible and easy to trick." He chuckled in a lowly tone before tightening his grip around my unmoving arms.

I turned my head away and instead gazed at the blank wall, refusing to meet his eyes that I knew were resting on my figure.

"Look at me! Stop resisting. You're only making things worse you know." I ignored him and continued to stare at the wall despite his warning.

"I refuse to look at someone...as ugly as you." I laughed quietly to myself at my snarky remark and all I could hear was him grunting in response.

He slapped me hard. The pain stung my cheek badly and I let out a small wince as he slapped me again. And again. And again.

His hands and my cheek were red by the time he finished letting his hands scrape across my skin.

"I'm getting bored of this. You're being too stubborn and ignorant that it's becoming very difficult to deal with you." Said Shiro as he stood up and began to make his way to the door.

He placed his hand on the knob and turned around to look at me one last time before exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

I heard a small click come from the door and knew that he had locked me in here. I was trapped here alone once again, left to wonder if anyone was looking for me.
End of Part 29

u guys fr deserve a new chapter so here u go, and i understand it's short and quick but be happy that i at least wrote something at all.