Part 15

Y/N's POV
The wind became a little strong as I made my way back to my apartment. The air was getting colder by each passing minute and not even the puffy jacket I was wearing could keep me warm.

Since it was getting late, there weren't many people out and about. Which was good on my part because i was enjoying this quiet little stroll. Well, until he had to ruin it for me.

The same guy who claimed to be my boyfriend the other day stepped out from the shadows and planted his feet in front of me.

This time though, i didn't even feel a little bit scared. All i wanted was to just go home, take a nice shower, and go to sleep. But that can't exactly happen when he is blocking my way.

"Can you move?" I asked as i tried to walk around him but he just grabbed my wrist, his grip on me was tight.

"Don't you recognize me?" He asked as he forced me to face him.

I just rolled my eyes but the longer i looked at him, the more familiar he looked. Until it finally clicked.

"You're Shiro! The transfer student from japan! The guy i reported for stalking me everywhere!"

"Hm. I didn't expect you to actually recognize me. Especially after i got this sick haircut." He said as he ruffled his hair.

"What do you want? Why are you stalking me again?"

"Y/N, i am still very deeply in love with you. I will do anything to make you mine. I will take care of you better than that girl does."

"Well i'm not interested. Not one bit. So i have an idea. How about...i find you another girl and you leave me alone?" I asked as i slapped his hand away.

"I only see you. I will always only love you. Please, accept my feelings."

"Then you've got a problem if that's how you feel about me. There is no way i'm dating a creep like you." I was getting annoyed by him so i just shoved past him and continued to walk down the sidewalk.

But he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

"You're really getting on my nerves..." I mumbled before I flew my fist at his face and punched him so hard that he stumbled backwards.

He cupped his nose for a second until i saw blood start to leak through his hands.

"You're making a big mistake Y/N. You will be mine." He said as he used his shirt to wipe the blood away.

"You're right. I did make a mistake. I should've kicked you in the balls too. Oh wait, i still can." I said before i slammed the heel of my shoe into his private part, causing him to grab it and yell in pain.

"You're crazy." He said through loud groans.

"You're the one who's crazy. Not me. I'm just a girl protecting myself from disgusting people. Like you. And if i see you following me again, i won't hesitate to call the police."

I flipped him off before turning around and returning to what i was doing before he rudely interrupted me.

I lifted my fist up and noticed the small specks of blood that were scattered around my knuckles. Probably from when i punched him.

I wiped the blood off before placing both my hands in my pockets and quickening my pace so i wouldn't have to be stuck in this cold weather forever.

"Ugh. I hate men."
End of part 15

If u are a guy and u are reading this book, i apologize. I also apologize for this short part but i just KNOW y'all are thirsty 😩