Part 18

Soojin's POV
My eyes flung open as i felt someone jump on top of me. The first thing i saw was Shuhua looking at me with a goofy smile on her face.

"Time to wake up Soojin! Did you forget that we have practice today?" She said as she flicked my forehead.

"Shuhuaaa..." I tried to push her off of me but she wouldn't budge.

"You know i can't get ready if you continue to lay on top of me."

She let out a nervous chuckle as she slowly slid off my bed.

"Heh, sorry. But i'm serious. Hurry up and get dressed or Soyeons gonna be mad!" Shuhua walked out the room, closing the door behind her.

I let out a big yawn and rubbed the tiredness from my eyes before standing up and walking into my bathroom.

I flicked the light on and went over to the sink to brush my teeth.

Once that was done, i grabbed my hair brush and smoothed out my hair.

I walked back out into my bedroom and grabbed some clothes that i could wear for practice. They were athletic like but also comfortable. A perfect combination.

I took off my old clothes and slipped on the new ones before throwing the old ones in the nearby hamper and grabbing my phone.

Walking out of my room the first thing i heard was a lot of yelling. And i could make out the two voices as Minnie and Shuhua.

I mentally rolled my eyes at them before jogging down the stairs and into the kitchen where the rest of the girls were.

Soyeon and Yuqi were sitting on the couch playing on their phones, Miyeon was nowhere to be found, and Minnie and Shuhua were bickering in the kitchen.

I made my way over to the two that were fighting and pushed them away from each other.

"What are you guys fighting about?"

"We want you to make us breakfast but i want waffles and Shuhua wants pancakes. I'm just trying to convince her that waffles are the better choice!" Said Minnie as she glared at Shuhua.

"Obviously you have no taste because pancakes are better." Said Shuhua as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Do we even have time for me to make breakfast?" I asked them.

But instead Soyeon decided to answer me.

"No, we don't. We're just waiting for Miyeon to finish getting ready and then we'll leave. You can grab something small and quick to eat but we don't have time for a big meal." She said, her gaze not leaving her phone screen.

"Sorry guys. Guess you'll just have to grab something small." Both Shuhua and Minnie groaned before trudging around the kitchen to find something they could eat.

I walked over to the couch and took a seat in between Yuqi and Soyeon. But yuqi quickly pushed me off the couch.

"Hey! What was that for?" I asked as i stood up from the ground.

"You can sit next to Soyeon. Don't sit in between us though." Said Yuqi.

I just rolled my eyes at her and went to sit next to Soyeon this time.

"Aren't you hungry Soojin? We're gonna leave soon." Asked Soyeon as she finally looked up at me.

"No, I'm fine. I'm not that hungry right now. I can probably wait to eat until lunch."

I pulled out my phone and opened my messages so i could send a quick goodmorning text to Y/N before i would become too busy to answer her.

Soojin: Goodmorning, sleep well?