Part 20

Shiro's POV
I scrolled through Y/N's instagram account. I found her beauty addicting and i just needed more. That's when i saw she posted something new. I liked the post and decided to leave a sweet comment too.

"You're always so beautiful. I love you so much. Please be mine."

I posted the comment and decided to do something else too. I took a screenshot of the post and made it my new lockscreen on my phone.

"Don't worry Y/N. You'll be mine eventually."

Soojin's POV
My heart was racing as we drove home. I couldn't help but worry for Y/N's safety. That's when i felt a hand being placed on my shoulder.

I turned to look beside me and saw Shuhua looking at me with worried eyes.

"Are you ok jinjin?"

"I'm just worried about Y/N."

"Well...maybe you could go see her! I bet Soyeon wouldn't mind."

"I guess i could ask her." I sent Shuhua a small smile before reaching my hand out to tap Soyeons shoulder a few times.

She turned to look back at me and furrowed her brow.

"Everything ok?" She asked me.

"Do you think you could drop me off at Y/N's apartment? I really need to see her."

"Sure. That's fine with me."

I gave our manager Y/N's address and she drove off. 

I leaned back against the seat and bounced my leg up and down as i waited in anticipation to finally arrive at her place.

Soon enough we pulled into the parking lot of where she lived and i was quick to climb out of the car. I waved bye to my members before heading to her apartment.

Once i made it, i knocked on her door a few times and it opened almost immediately.

There stood Y/N all dressed in sweats and her hair in a tangled mess.

She opened her mouth to say something but before anything could come out, i threw my arms around her and laid my head on her shoulder.

She placed her hands at my waist and hugged me just as tight.

"What's wrong Soojin?"

"I was just worried. After i saw Shiro at Cube, i couldn't stop thinking about you. I just needed to see you." I said as i lifted my head to finally face her.

"Well i'm ok. I'm not hurt and i haven't seen him in a while. Do you want to come in?"

I nodded my head and she took my hand into hers before leading me into the living room.

She sat me on the couch before taking a seat right next to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. She leaned her head against my shoulder and let out a tired sigh.

"I'll be ok Soojin."

"You don't know that Y/N. This is a stalker we're talking about. They can be dangerous. I just don't want anything bad to happen about you. I care about you so much."

She lifted her head and smiled at me. I couldn't help myself so i leaned in and placed a small peck on her lips, leaving her a blushing mess.

I laughed a little at how cute she was and pulled her into my embrace again. I laid a few kisses to her temple and i could see her smile grow bigger and bigger.

"What if i stayed the night?"

"What? Don't you have practice or something?"

"Nope. Soyeon is letting us have a day off tomorrow. Which means we can spend all day together."

"Really? I would like that a lot."

"Then it's settled. I'll stay here for the night and you get to wake up right next to me."

"And...could you make breakfast too?" She asked with a little glint in her eyes.

"Of course. Anything for you."

She smiled at me again before grabbing the tv remote and turning on her favorite show which just so happened to be the anime Death Parade.

(if you've never watched it before, i highly recommend. it's extremely good)

I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed my fingers in small circles every now and then.

I couldn't explain how happy i was right now but one thing was for sure.

I was deeply in love with this girl.
End of part 20

Sorry for the short part but i haven't updated in a while :)