Part 6

(this may be a weird chapter)
Y/N's POV
I arrived home and unlocked the front door, walking inside. Except when I walked inside the hallway light was on. I specifically remember turning all the lights off. I slowly walked down the hall until I started to smell something. It smelled like...well it smelled like food.

I slowly walked towards the kitchen and peaked over the wall. I saw someone I didn't recognize cooking something. I quickly hid back behind the wall when he turned my way. I started panicking and it became hard to breathe.

I pulled out my phone to call or text someone but when i tried turning on my phone, it didn't turn on and i realized it was dead. I had a charger in my room though. If I could just get upstairs and into my room without making any noise, I could call someone to come help me.

I made my way to the stairs but as I placed my foot on the first step, the floorboard made a creeking sound and I immediately stopped moving. Everything became silent until I heard footsteps nearing where I was. The man came into my line of vision and he stopped walking when he saw me.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" He yelled at me and I flinched, backing up a little. He also had a knife in his hand from what he was cooking earlier. "Y-Your house..? I l-live here." He gave me a confused and suspicious look.

"This is my house! I live here! Get out!" He lifted the knife and I immediately started running up the stairs but he started running after me. Thankfully he wasn't that fast so it took him a little bit longer to get up the stairs.

I ran to my room and shut the door behind me, locking it. I started looking around for a charger and when I finally found one I quickly plugged my phone in. While waiting for my phone to turn on, I started hearing banging on my door.

"Open the door or i will call the cops!" My anxiety was getting extremely bad and I was at the point where I thought it was best to just jump out of the window and run. But i didn't do it. I stayed put. I felt my phone buzz and looked at it to see it was turning on. I was gonna be ok.

But I heard the lock on my door moving around. He was trying to get in, and it looked like the lock wouldn't work for much longer. I quickly opened my contacts and clicked the first contact on my list. I put my phone up to my ear waiting for whoever I called to answer.

"Hello?" I recognized that voice. I had called Soojin. "S-Soojin...there's some crazy man in my house claiming he lives here. I-I locked myself in my room and he's t-trying to get in. I will send you my adr-" I didn't get to finish what i was going to say as the man had gotten in my room and had knocked my phone out of my hand.

Hopefully I was sharing my location with her so she would be able to know where I am. She didn't live too far away from me so she should be here soon. "P-Please, leave me alone." I picked up something random from my nightstand and threw it at him. I heard something break and I realized I just threw a glass cup at him.

I looked up and he was holding his head, blood rushing down his face. He walked towards me, the knife still in hand. But before he could get any closer, I heard the front door downstairs open. Soojin was here.

The man started walking towards me again, ignoring the fact that someone else had arrived. But before he could hurt me, the door opened revealing Soojin. She looked between me and the man before quickly taking out her phone to dial the police.

The man stood there, not knowing what to do. I was still sitting on the floor, shaking violently, filled with fear. "Don't move Y/N. It's gonna be ok." I tried my best to listen to her words and stay calm but i was too scared.

Finally, the police arrived and they barged through the door into my room. There were three of them, two of them went to handcuff the man and take them to their car, while the other one walked in my direction.

I slowly backed away, scared of what he was gonna do. "Hey, it's ok. I just need to ask a few questions." A few questions, more like a million questions. He even asked questions about my personal life. To which I didn't exactly respond to.

Soon enough, he finished asking me questions and left my apartment, leaving only me and Soojin. I was sitting on the couch looking down at my lap, still shaking a bit. I suddenly felt Soojin scoot over closer to me. She slowly put her arm around my neck and pulled me into a hug.

It all came out. I couldn't hide what I was feeling anymore. I cried and cried wetting the part of her shirt I was leaning on, but she didn't seem to mind. She just kept rubbing my back, not saying anything. "Soojin I-" My breath hitched for a second not being able to finish what I was going to say.

"Shh. Don't say anything. You're probably exhausted. Can I help you get into bed?" I just nodded my head and I felt her push me off of her chest so she could stand up. I didn't move but she grabbed onto my arm gently and helped me stand up. Wrapping her arm around my waist, she helped me upstairs and into bed. I was still wearing the same clothes from earlier but I didn't mind.

Soojin pulled the covers over me and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. Feeling her lips brush against my skin, I felt my cheeks become warm. Thankfully it was pretty dark in my room so she wouldn't be able to see me. Before she was about to leave she opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it again.

She walked out of my room, softly shutting the door behind her. I honestly wanted to ask her if she could stay over since i didn't really feel safe sleeping here alone after what had happened, but i didn't ask her, worried that i would make her uncomfortable.

Thoughts were swirling in my head but I was too tired to take in any of them. I shut my eyelids and slowly drifted off to sleep. Well i tried to.
End of part 6