Ache - Chapter 32

A/N: I realized I've never stated where she lives.... I'm estimating around the Montana area. So you have a better idea of where she's going from :)

Keep reading and be kind to one another

Kate xx

_________

"What are you doing up Zoe?" Stacey complains, emerging from her room and walking into the kitchen, "It's quarter to 6,"

I smile seeing her, looking slightly under the weather at this time in the morning, I'm uessing I woke her up, "I'm driving to the set and I'm surprising Taylor. He thinks I'm coming on Saturday, but I'm not,"

"How do you know what room he is in," She shrugs, grabbing a drink bottle out of the fridge,

"Kristen told me,"

"Fair enough," she says through a yawn, walking back to her bedroom, "I'll see you in like, a few months," She says monotonously, walking into her room and shutting the door.

"Bye Stacey, I'll miss you too," I mutter with a smile on my face, 

About 5 minutes later, mom walks into the kitchen, looking similar to Stacey was, you can tell they just got out of bed.

"What are you doing up?" She asks, sounding slightly annoyed,

"I told you, I;m going to drive to set today, if I leave now, I might get there sooner because I don't think many people will be driving around the city at 7:30,"

"But it's ten to 6?"

"I have to get to the city though,"

"Right, I'm not thinking straight, it's too early,"

"Well," I say standing up and taking my plate over to the sink, "I'm going to leave now,"

"Have you got you're bags?"

"I put them in the car last night," I say, washing up my breakfast dishes; a plate and a cup.

"Be careful, you're tired, don't wrap your car around a tree,"

"I won't, I'll stop if I feel tired,"

She nods and hugs me as I make my way to the door, grabbing my keys on the way, "I don't know when I will see you, I might be going back to his apartment,"

"So you'd be staying on your own? Just you two? I'm not really comfortable with that Zoe,"

"What aren't you comfortable wi-" I start but blush half way through my sentence, "Mom," I whine, "What makes it different to us staying in the same hotel room?"

"There are other people in the hotel,"

"There are other people in the apartment building,"

"I don't care if you do, but I'd rather you didn't, but just be careful Z-"

"OKAY! And we already have mom so..." I'm blushing big time as her jaw drops and stares me straight in the eye,

"And you didn't tell me?"

"No! Why would I tell you that! I aven't told anyone,"

She nods and waves me out of the door, "You need to go,"

"Kicking me out now you know?"

"Not at all, you're tired so I don't want you driving with heaps of cars on the road. Bye sweetheart, I'll miss you,"

"So will I, Love you mom,"

"Love you too,"

_______________________________

After several stops along the way, and a gruelling drive in my little car, I finally made it. I had my doubts for a second there.

I switch my indicator on and turn into the hotel car-park, scanning my eyes around the lot to see which cars were there, no-one's that I recognised. They all must be up at the set.

A text appears from Kristen on my phone and I pick it up to read it.

Are you nearly here yet? Taylor's with us at the set and we have a lunch break for a bit so I can drag him somehwere or you can wait at the hotel. see you soon

kristen

I have no idea around the set, and I'd spend half the day trying to find them knowing me. I sigh, and a yawn following afterwards just seals my answer.

Im gonna wait at the hotel and have a rest. driving all the way here with only 2 stops is tiring. Did you tell the receptionist that I was coming and need a key?

I press the send button and make my way up the carpark to the lobby.

Yeah I did. it should be the same girl it was this morning so just say you're the girl that needs the key to 614. i think she knows u anyhow so... yeah. i gotta go but ill see you tonight... maybe if taylor doesnt steal u. bye

I nod at her very bland text as the doors open automatically and I scan my eyes around the room quickly. I find the desk with a youngish girl sitting behind it and walk over, "Hi," I smile, my voice rising in pitch.

"Hello, are you the girl for the key?"

"Yeah," I sigh as she hands me the key with a smile, "Thanks,"

"So just up the elevator to the 6th floor and take a right out of the elevator,"

"Thanks," I nod again, taking a small step back,

"You're so lucky,"

"Sorry?" I ask, not quite catching what she said,

"You're really lucky,"

"Thank you," I answer, not really knowing what to say, making my way to the elevator. I guess I am lucky. Any girl with a boyfriend as dedicated as Taylor is to me is a lucky girl.

im up at the room so when you guys finish for today can you drag him back here quickly?

I text Kristen. I'm itching to see him so bad, I didn't think it was going to be this bad, I thought I could go a few weeks without seeing him and not be in such a hurry to see him afterwards but boy was I wrong.

yes

The elevator dings at the 6th level and I remember to take a right turn out of it.

14, 14, 14

I chant to myself, looking at all of the doors, when suddenly I come across door number 14 and key in, in one swift movement.

As soon as I enter the room, a smile lights up onto my face. You can smell his cologne and it instantly takes away some of the ache from missing him. I throw the bag I bought up with me on the floor next to his, and collapse onto the bed switching the T.V on and positioning the pillows under neath my head.