Die - Chapter 5

I wake up to a knock on my door and my heart drops. "What?" I hiss to myself. I say sitting up and staring at the clock:

7:27

"Shit," I mutter jumping out of bed. "I'm coming," I yell to the door.

"It's all good," He says. I pull on my jeans and a checked shirt on over my singlet. I shove my feet in my vans and grab my tooth brush. I know I haven't had breakfast, but I don't care. 

Once I've cleaned my teeth, I pull a brush through my hair, painfully and open the door while chucking my brush on the bed. No make-up today then.

Taylor is standing there leaning against the wall with his arms folded across his chest.

"Morning," He says flashing a smile.

"Stop it," I say play punching him in the stomach softly and playfully and walking to the elevator. 

"Stop what?" He says.

"Smiling," I say and then crack up laughing,

"You want me to. stop. smiling?" He says and we both laugh.

"That's not what I meant," I say in between laughing.

"What did you mean then?" He says.

"I meant you have such a beautiful smile and everytime I look at you smile, my stomach flips," I say and turn bright red.

"Flattering," He says nodding. 

"That's embarassing," I say, throwing my head in my hands.

"Nah it's okay," He says putting his arm around my shoulders. I lean my head onto his shoulder and he looks down to me.

"It's really not," I say and we burst out laughing again. 

The elevator dings and the doors open to reveal Rob and Kristen standing there. Taylor takes his arm from around my shoulder and Rob smiles at him.

"Aw look at you two," Kristen says walking past me. I put my hand out flat beside my leg and she slaps it in a high five way but quietly. We both giggle and Taylor looks at me.

"What?" He says.

"Nothing," I say grabbing his hand and pull him into the elevator. 

"What was that?" He asks playing with my fingers,

"Nothing!" I say pulling my hand away, "What was your deal?" I say smiling at him,

"What?" He asks,

"Taking your arm from around my shoulders?" I say and he shuckles,

"Nothing," He says shaking his head.

"See?" I say and he smiles at me,

The elevators doors open and he gabs my hand and walks out the doors.

"Do you want to go in my car?" I say.

"Whatever, I don't mind," He says and I pull him towards my car, "Why do you want to go in yours?" He asks.

"I like my car better," I say giggling,

"Fair enough," He says.

"If there is anything on the seat just through onto the back seat," I say starting the car, waiting for Taylor to get in. He throws the book in the back hitting something,

"You play guitar?" He asks,

"Yeah how did you figure-" I say turning around but not bothering to finish the sentence because I see my guitar in the back.