Confrontation - Chapter 33

The door creaks open and I snap my eyes awake as I hear his voice mixed with Rob and Kristen's flow through the slightly open door. I stand up as quickly as I can and hide behind the wall, making my hair all smooth again.

I hear the door shut and footsteps walking to the kitchen area and it takes a lot of willpower to hold back a laugh.

"Hey Taylor," I smile, emerging from around the corner and leaning on the wall as he jumps about 3ft in the air and squeals like a young girl, "Why so jumpy?" I ask, biting down onto my lip, holding the smile back as he composes himself, walking over to me,

"I don't know," He shakes his head and chrushes his lips to mine fiercely.

I let my smile appear as he pushes me backwards onto the bed, "Hey," He mutters on my lips, not even breaking the kiss.

He moves his kisses down to my jaw line and then my neck, "Taylor," I chuckle but he ignores me and just keeps kissing me, "Taylor, I haven't seen you in weeks and you don't even want to talk," I say breathlessly as he stops.

"Sorry," He smiles, pressing his lips to mine sweetly and quickly,

I start laughing, shaking my head pushing him off me so he's lying down next to me, "So how have you been?" I ask, propping my self up on one elbow, resting my head in my hand,

"Lonely," He pouts sarcastically pulling me on top of him.

"Don't be silly, how's filming been?" I roll my eyes and stare down into his,

"Good, Kristen and Rob are about to head off to Rio, so we have some time alone," He winks,

"For their honeymoon right? Well not theirs, but you get it,"

"Yeah," He nods, "Oh, and Bill really wants to meet you and wants you to be part of the wedding,"

WHAT! Life is peaking, it doesn't get much better I don't think. The girl down in the reception was right, I am lucky, "Really?"

"Well, he was only going to hire extras and then he over heard when Kristen was telling me you were coming tomorrow," He smiles ticking my ribs, making me squirm and squeal.

"STOP IT!" I yell, hitting his hands off and tucking my head onto his shoulder, "Continue speaking,"

"And he had heard about you and just thought it was a good idea,"

"Sounds good,"

"So you need to come to set tomorrow to meet him,"

"I was going to go to set anyhow,"

I sigh and so does he, his shoulders rising and falling with every breath, "So how was your break?"

"Okay, mainly sisterly bonding time,"

"Sounds fun,"

"Meh," I shrug, closing my eyes, "I did miss your cuddles though," 

"I missed your cuddles too,"

I smile inwardly and my heart melts at his comment. I could sit here forever in his arms, they're so comfortable and warm, protective even. I feel like nothing can ever break us apart or hurt us when we're like this.

"I missed you," I sigh, tears brimming to my eyes. I sniff them back so he won't notice but obviously he does,

"Why are you crying?" He asks worried,

"I'm not," I sniff, looking him in the eye,

"Zoe,"

"I just really missed you and it's stupid that I'm crying because I'm here now bu-"

He presses his lips to mine to shut me up, just like they do in the movies and pulls away, starring me straight in the eye, "Please don't cry. You're here now,"

"Sorry, I'm a wreck," I flash a fake smile, wiping under my eyes, "I don't know why I'm crying, the whole point of me getting here early was to surprise you and have a happy time, so me crying isn't doing anything to help with that,"

He pulls me backwards, down into a hug, "Well, you surprised me, and we can go out for dinner tonight if you want. Still have fun," He smirks, kissing my cheek. A rosey blush rises to my cheeks and he notices and starts to chuckle, "You're blushing,"

"I always do,"

_______________________

"You must be Zoe," Bill shakes my hand, a walm smile upon his face,

"Yeah," I draw it out, nodding, "Thank you so much for letting me be on set,"

"No it's absoloutely fine," Smiles Bill, "We may need some extras for the wedding and the confrontation,"

"Confrontation?"

"It's in Part 2," He starts but I'm still clueless, "With the Volturi, about Renesmee?"

"Right! Of course! Yes, I'd love to,"

"Well, I'll keep you posted,"

"Thanks," 

I look up to Taylor, who is smiling down at me, "What?" I chuckle, pressing my stomach to his,

"Nothing," He replies shaking his head, smirking at me, 

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing," He says, still laughing and I scowl at him playfully.

"Right, just because I get into the battle scene and you don't," I say, pretending to be annoyed at something. His expression reads just like someone's who got slapped across the face. I turn on my heels and walk away, towards Kristen and Rob.

"Zoe wait," He spins me around by my wrist, and I face him with a huge smile,

"I'm joking," I chuckle, pressing my lips to his quickly,

"Damn actresses,"

"I'm hardly an actress,"

"Well you had me fooled,"

"That's not acting, that's just you," I laugh turning back to Kristen, "Hey Kristen!" I yell but she doesn't here me, "Are you deaf or something?" I say loudly right in her ear, tapping her on the shoulder. She jumps hearing my voice and turns to face me.

"DUDE! Are you right? I had a fucking heart attack,"

"It was a pretty dialed down heart attack,"

"Oh shut up," She chuckles, pulling me down into a headlock. We play fight for a bit more, I chase her, she chases me, things you would expect elementry school students to do, not young adults.

"Don't deny it, you love me," I smile sarcastically,

"No, that's him," She replies, pointing her thumb in Taylor's direction.