Guess - Chapter 10

"Alright, thanks Zoe," David says patting me on the shoulder.

"No worries," I say walking out the door.

I pull out my phone and call Taylor.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey! You finished your meeting thing?" He asks. 

"Yep. Where are you?"

"Hotel. Don't have to be there until 4, for wolfy shoots. They aren't for long though, about 2 hours," He says and chuckles.

"Right, wolfy stuff?"

"Yes, I said wolfy stuff, get over it," He chuckles, "But it's just like stunts and stuff, not me actually turning into a wolf," He says matter-of-factly which makes me chuckle slightly,

"It's just funny," I say and we both laugh.

"I'll see you soon then," I say.

"See ya," he says and then I hear a beep, signalling he hung up.

"Zoe!" Kristen yells from across the lot.

"Hey. Do you, Rob, Nikki, Ash, Kellan, Jackson and I'll ask Taylor in a sec when I see him, but do you want to come to my room, and we can do that guitar thing?" I ask and she nods.

"Sure, sounds awesome!" She says, "And of course Taylor will come,"

"I gotta get back to the hotel," I say giving her a hug. "I'll see you later," I say.

I arrive back in time to see Taylor. 

"Just come to set with me!" He says pulling me into a hug.

"I was just there," I whine and he shakes his head

"It doesn't matter," He smirks, "Come back,"

"I can't be stuffed," I say.

"I'll drive," He states and I stare at him. 

I sigh an exasperated sigh and answer him, "Fine," I say and he kisses my cheek.

"You're so clingy," I say,

"We've been together for like 10 days, I must be bloody awesome," I say and he laughs. 

"Be nice," He pouts sarcastically,

"Right, sorry, are you ready? If I'm coming with you," I say and he pulls a face.

"That's attractive," I say and we laugh.

"Let's go then," He says walking out the door and holding it open for me. 

-----------

"Zoe, you're here more than me sometimes," Nikki says and we laugh. "What do you do all day?" She asks,

"I talk to David about his new movie, but he's pretty involved in this obviously, so that's only happened twice, and then just hang out with Taylor," I say and she smiles.

"You two are going out right?" She asks and I shrug.

"I guess so," I say and that sounds so strange. Oh yeah, I'm going out with Taylor Lautner, is probably the one thought I'd never even consider thinking. 

"You guess so? That's obviously a yes," She says and gives me a hug, "It's not a bad thing. So many girls would kill to be you,"

"Zoe," Taylor says running over.

"I'm talking," I say holding my index finger signalling for him to shoosh and he laughs. 

"No, no, don't let me get in the way," Nikki giggles waving walking over to Ashley.

"Nearly done?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I have, like, a 10 minute break, that's why I ran," He says.

"But after that, will you nearly be done?" I ask and he nods.

"Come and watch," He says grabbing my elbow.

"But I always watch you," I chuckle and he gives me a lookl which makes me sigh, "I've got nothing better to do," I shrug.

"Hey, when are you actually going to speak to David about his new movie?" Taylor asks.

"I don't know, he might just call me. Me coming here was a bit of a waste of time really," I say and he shakes his head

"Not a total waste of time," He says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I suppose," I say. "Hurry up, you're going to be late,"

"I'm already here, don't stress," He says and I shrug it off.

 I feel a buzz in my pocket. I pull it out and look to see who it is, blocked number.

"Hello?" 

"Hey, It's Kristen," 

"Dude, just come and find me!" I say and she chuckles.

"Nah, to hard, um anyway, are you free tonight?" She asks and I nod, even though she can't see me.

"Yeah, why?" I ask and she takes a breath

"Gonna hang out with us tonight then?" She asks and I chuckle,

"Of course," I say,

"YES!" She says and we both chuckle. 

"Alright, I'll see you back in the hotel," 

"Bye," She says and hangs up.

"I'm hanging out with the ohers tonight, so I guess you will too?" I ask Taylor.

"Most likely, unless I'm going to hang out by myself," He says.

"Oh, you'd be used to that wouldn't you?" I ask and his jaw drops.

"Oh that's how you're gonna play it huh?" He says, tackling me. 

"You've got a problem with that have you?" I say, staring into his eyes.

"Not really, 'cause I know you're joking," He says, kissing my cheek.

"Right. Well, I think David wants you," I say looking over his shoulder towards David and he is motioning for Taylor to go over. 

"Okay, well I guess, I'll see you with everyone tonight," He shrugs smiling,