Save It - Chapter 25

The credits flash onto the screen and the theatre roars into applause. I can't wipe the smile off my face. "That was amazing," I mouth to Kristen and she smiles, holding onto Rob's hand.

As the lights fade on, people in the theatre are crying and cheering like it's the last movie, "Did you enjoy it?" Taylor asks and I nod my head rapidly,

"I keep saying it every time a new one comes out, but that one was the best one of the series," I smile as he kisses my forehead.

"Wait until the end of the series, then you can tell me," He chuckles and I just shake my head, "Ready for the after party?"

"I sure am, I'm changing though,"

"Why?"

"Would you like to spend a whole night in a dress which is very restricting around the waist and it hurts to breath?"

"No, but I'm a guy, I don't have to," He chuckles as I slap his shoulder playfully.

"Oh well, can I borrow your jacket because I think I forgot mine,"

"Yeah of course," He nods, turning to Rob who is telling him something and as soon as he has finished speaking, he stands up and motions me to stand up with him.

"What are we doing?"

"Going,"

I make an 'o' shape with my mouth and nod my head as we file out from the theatre, on the way to the after party with Kristen, Rob and Taylor.

___________________

"Was it alright?" He asks, holding my grey dress as I pull on his jacket. I couldn't of survived in that dress all night, so I bought a zip up top and ripped jeans to put on for the after party, I forgot my jacket though, that's why I'm wearing his.

"I've told you, it was amazing. You were amazing," I smile at the insecurity in his voice, taking the dress out of his hand and putting it in a bag and leaving it with the coat and hat people at the door.

"Yeah, Rob and Kristen were amazing, but nearly every scene I'm in, I don't have a shirt on. Are you sure I was alright?"

"You were perfect," I smirk shaking my head and kissing his cheek, "You couldn't of done anything any better than you did," I say pulling on his hand to the main room where the after party was taking place, "Don't worry about it, everyone's going to love it, stop stressing," I say stopping and pulling him into a hug.

"OI! ZOE, TAYLOR, COME ON," Kristen yells waving us over. "Save it for the hotel room,"

_______________________________________

"Hope you had an awesome time at your first premiere," Kristen laughs hugging me,

"I did," I say returning to Taylor's side, "I'll see you all soon,"

Kristen nods turning back to Rob and being embraced in a hug.

"Have you got your dress from the premiere?" Taylor asks and I nod, lifting my bag to signal it's in there.

"Let's go," I say, leaning up and kissing Taylor softly and he nods as I break away.

The limo ride back was peaceful. I was leaning against his shoulder the whole way home, letting my eyes shut to rest.

"We're here." He coos as soon as the limo stops. I shuffle over to the door and the driver beats me to open it. Taylor follows close behind me as I walk through the doors to the lobby of our hotel.

"Well, that was a new experience," I sigh, collapsing on the bed.

"I'm glad I could be apart of it," He smirks climbing on top of me, causing the butterflies to come back.

"You are the reason I got to go in the first place," I smile, kissing him passionately, 

My hands find their way to the back of his neck and my fingers start playing with his hair at the nape of his neck.

Without leaving my lips, he manages to pull his suit jacket off and slide his hand under my back to my zipper on my top, pulling it down slowly, all without breaking the kiss, which gets more heated by the second.

His tongue presses lightly onto my bottom lip and I open my mouth slightly, his tongue dancing with mine in perfect sync, making my breathing faster and more ragged.

He moves down to my jaw line, and neck, trailing his tongue along the muscles in my neck and my collar bones while I unbutton his shirt, trailing my finger down his contoured stomach, causing him to shiver and return to my lips with a crushing force.

Before I know it, my top has come off and so has his. I pull back, pressing the back of my head into the pillow, and stare into his big brown eyes, "I love you," He murmurs,

"I love you too," I say and just as I finish speaking, he crushes his lips against mine again, causing the throbbing throughout my body increase, making me warm and making me want every part of him, "You really were saving it for the hotel," I smirk into the kiss as he lets all of his body weight down onto me.