Prepare - Chapter 23

A/N: Okay, so maybe some of you wanted more of them staying in the hotel and meeting fans and stuff, but it seemed pretty repetitive, so I didn't want to bore you all, soooooo this chapter is the official L.A premiere. Let your imaginations run wild about the 'sleepovers' if you know what I mean, it's awkward writing about it coz he's a real person and all of that, so let your imagination run wild, coz i imagine they have :P And they spent christmas together as well.
Also, if you want to know the hair style she uses later on, google milkmaid braid hairstyles and it will appear :)

Keep reading and be kind to one another :)

Kate xoxoxx
__________________________

"How are you feeling?" Taylor chuckles sitting next to me on the bed, already in his suit, ready for today, the premiere.

"I'm so nervous, and it's not even my movie," I say laughing nervously, wiping my hands on my thighs.

"Don't be nervous, what are you nervous about?"

"Tripping over and falling flat on my face,"

"I won't let you fall,"

"Thanks," I smile leaning into his side, "And the interviews and the paparazzi. They're crazy,"

"That's okay, don't say anything in an interview unless you have to, and if we do any interviews together, if you're that nervous, you don't have to answer any questions if you don't want to,"

"I do though, I don't want to seem like a deer caught in the headlights, I want to brush it off like you do, make it seem like it doesn't phase me,"

I take a big breath in as my hair and make-up person, Kelly, comes in and motions for me to sit in the chair, in front of a huge mirror, "Hello Zoe," She smiles warmly at me,

"Hi, nothing to extravagent," I chuckle, tucking a loose strand behind my ear, not that it matters as she pulls my hair out of the pony tail out and flicks it over my shoulders

"Of course, what about just out and maybe over one shoulder?" She suggests, flicking it all over one shoulder and placing it nicely,

"Can I have it up? Maybe a bun or something? Braid it or something I don't know, just not completely over the top,"

"Whatever you want,"

"Maybe like a milkmaid style or something along those lines,"

"Do you want it messy,"

"You're the stylist, I just want something to do with a braid,"

"Okay then," She laughs, getting to work on my hair.

I sigh and close my eyes, trying to make myself less nervous. I have no idea why I'm so nervous! It's Talyor that should be nervous not me, it's his movie which is premiering, so why am I getting so worked up. Apart from it being my first premiere of this level and with these people, who are so loved by everyone, I've been around these people for a long time, and I'm sort of getting used to the paparazzi, so it's a mystery to me why I'm shitting bricks.

It's pretty silent apart from the occasional conversation popping up between Kelly and I, or Kelly and Taylor and before I know it, the pulling and pinning on my head stops. I open my eyes and look at the mirror. If I do say so myself, my hair looks stunning, "Oh my gosh Kelly, that's amazing! Thank you," I say turning and hugging her,

"No problem, you ready for your make-up?"

"Sure," I nod as she turns the whole chair around so I'm facing her.

"Smokey eyes alright?"

"My dress is grey so do you think it's alright?"

"Perfect," She claps her hands and fumbles around in her massive make-up bag, trying to find and dig all of her supplies out, "I'll get started then. Pulling your dress on isn't going to ruin your hair is it?"