Dan Lester (sorrynotsorry) - 15 (??)

Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid.

I knew she wouldn't come, I knew it.

Seeing Phil hug his brother like that was too much. I wanted love like that.

So I ran and now he is probably looking for me.

Tears seep through my hands and drip onto my jeans, staining my leg.

Was I that much of a dissapointment that my own mother couldn't come and see me? Nobody came.

'Dan?!' A voice echoed through the corridors and drifted into my cubicle making me sigh, why couldn't he just leave me alone?

The bathroom door opened and I choked back the sobs but it was obvious where I was.

'Oh Dan' Phil whispered quietly. I peeked under the door and saw a pair of scuffed converse and two skinny legs sprawled on the floor.

I didn't say anything, simply opened the cubicle door and let him enter,,locking it again behind him.

Warm arms reeled me in and I snuggled into the soft material of Phil's jumper.

'Dan what happened?' He asked after a while, shifting so I lifted my head.

I looked into those blue eyes and mine began to water. Phil rubbed patterns on the small of my back, making me shudder.

'N-nobody came for me Phil, nobody wants me' I managed to stutter before breaking down again.

'I want you' he whispered, hooking my gaze onto his 'a lot'

I took Phil's hand and squeezed it gratefully and he winked, making my stomach flip.

'You don't count because you're an idiot'

'Hey!' Phil hit my arm playfully and pouted, turning away.

'Phillll' I groaned, trying to pull his face back towards me but he wouldn't budge.

Carefully I leaned forward and placed my face right in front of his, hearing a hitch in his throat.

Slowly, I let my lips graze Phil's before kissing him properly, twirling his hair between my fingers.

When I pulled away, Phil was bright red and biting his lip sexily.

'That changed your mood' I laughed.

'Sure did!' He replied and began to stand up. 'C'mon, let's go. You can hang out with me and Martin'

'Thanks' the boy grinned and dragged me up, unlocking the door and pulled me out

'And phil?'

'Yeah?'

'I..I l-l...like you a lot'

'I like you a lot too Danny'

'Found the boy did ya Phil!' Martin shouted towards Phil and he nodded

'I did indeed. Dan, this is my brother Martin, Martin, this is my uh..'

Phil looked over at me nervously and I nodded

'My boyfriend, Dan'

'Nice to meet you buddy' Martin grinned widely at me and I took his hand, shaking it firmly

'You too'

We sat and chatted for a while and I made pretty good friends with Martin. He liked Fall Out Boy and Pokemon and we had a long discussion about who the best Pokemon character is. Eventually Phil interrupted us by grabbing my hand and pointing at a huge table at the front.

'Hey Dan! They have karaoke!!'

I laughed at Phil's excitement but then sighed as I realised what he meant

'Phil I'm not singing with y-'

'Please Dannyyyyy?' I tried my hardest to keep a straight face but his expression was too adorable, eyes twinkling and mouth stretched unto a huge smile'

'Ugh fine'

'Yay! Okay, what shall we sing?'

I scrolled through the song choices and one caught my eye, making me giggle

'What about this one?'

Sorry the music is shit but its a short chapter and I cry when dan plays this on the piano
Lolza what will the song be on karaoke?
I'll try and update tomorrow I promise
This is a bad chapter but the drama comes soon
-izzy