See Through

Based off of See Through by Pentatonix

"Stripped down to my heart, naked to the core, all of me uncharted, begs to be explored"

***

A little sigh escapes Niall's lips as Harry's lips trail down his neck and plant light kisses down Niall's bare chest. Niall shivers as he feels Harry's nose and lips press to the skin just under his belly button as Harry's fingers hook into the waistband of Niall's boxers. Harry slowly drags them down and traces a trail to Niall's right hip, nipping lightly and then kissing the place where he had bitten. Niall can't help the sighs escaping his lips or the shivers dancing up his spine at Harry's intimate actions.

Harry sits up, and Niall, flushed cheeks and out of breath, opens his glassy eyes to meet Harry's. Harry's face is equally flushed and they stare at each other for a moment. Niall's yearning for Harry to touch him anywhere and everywhere is so intense he almost lets out a sob. Harry seems to understand, and places his hands on Niall's hips, squeezing lightly. Niall feels twice as naked as Harry's eyes rake down his body, taking in every dip and bend, every scar and blemish, every freckle and mark covering every inch of skin.

Niall's body is aching for Harry's hands to skim over his skin everywhere, in every possible way. Niall's body is an uncharted land begging to be explored. Harry's eyes meet Niall's once again and Niall utters 2 words so softly they are almost a breath.

"Touch me"

Harry's hands instantly begin moving, touching every inch of skin his fingers can reach. Harry bends back down and plants short, breath-stealing kisses in their wake, and Niall's eyes flutter closed once again. Harry's hands slide first down his thighs then back up to his hips, tracing over them, up his abdomen, up his chest, down his biceps and his fingers link with Niall's at their sides. His mouth continues up Niall's neck, across his jaw and across his cheek bones, up his temple, down the bridge of his nose and finally presses a feathery light kiss to Niall's lips.

Harry kisses Niall again, but this time it is full of so much passion, so much happiness, so much unconveyable love that it leaves Niall's head spinning and his lungs empty. Harry pulls back, but only far enough that their noses are touching and Niall's eyes open, meeting Harry's own.

"I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my life" Harry breathes almost inaudibly. So many emotions are running through Niall that he couldn't say anything if he tried, so instead he just closes his eyes and kisses Harry again, putting as much emotion into the contact as he can, hoping to convey even a fraction of how much he loves Harry back to him.