Nobody Can Drag Me Down

Harry can't stop the wild grin that breaks onto his face as Niall jogs across the stage towards him. The smile turns to surprise though as Niall reaches him and grabs him by the front of his shirt, pulling him close.

"All these light's, they can't blind me..." he says, smile on his lips as he stares Harry dead in the eyes.

"Niall- what are you-?" His words are cut off by Niall's lips on his though. Harry is frozen with shock and just stares at Niall as he pulls back.

"...with your love, nobody can drag me down." Niall finishes with a wink. Harry realizes that the crowd has gone beyond insane, the screeching deafeningly loud. He looks out at the crowd for a moment, taking in the shocked, excited, and frenzied expressions that they are wearing before looking back at Niall.

"Could've warned me at least."

************************************************************
ONE DIRECTION WANT ME DEAD.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??? DROPPING A FUCKING SINGLE AT 1AM???

IT'S SO GOOD. SO DIFFERENT AND SO FUCKING GOOD.

NIALL'S PRE-CHORUSES AND HARRY'S RIFFS DESTROYED ME

I WAS JUST CASUALLY LISTENING TO JAMES BAY AND TRYING TO SLEEP WHEN LIAM DECIDED TO CAUSE MY PREMATURE DEATH.

COMMENT WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN THE SINGLE DROPPED AND WHAT YOU THINK OF IT FAM

OT4 RISE.

FUCK ME UP.

-Sam xx