Why Should it Matter To Me?

Harry feels fingers begin carding through his hair but his eyes stay trained on the television set. Niall twists his fingers into Harry's hair as the movie gets to a bit he's already seen.

"Your hair is getting pretty long" he remarks absentmindedly. Harry 'hm's' in agreement.

"Are you going to cut it?" Harry looks to Niall now. Did he not like Harry's hair long?

"Should I?" Niall shrugs and looks back at the TV now.

"Whatever."

"Do you want me to though?" Harry presses. He was getting used to the fans commenting on his hair now but Niall had never said anything about it. Niall stops playing with Harry's hair now as he looks at Harry with his eyebrows raised.

"Harry, I. Don't. Care. It's your hair. Why should it matter to me? Do what you want with it. I'll still love you either way, dumb ass." Niall smiles fondly. Harry shakes his head with a smile of his own as Niall begins playing with Harry's hair again.

******************************************************************************

Here's a short little drabble while I work on the next one, which will be longer and Omegaverse :)

This one was because far too many peolle are complaining about Harry's long hair and telling him to cut it. It's not your hair, so you don't have any right to complain about it. Leave the poor boy alone!

I'm really excited to write the Omegaverse one so I'll start it tonight.