Show The World What Belongs To Me

Niall knows what they are both thinking throughout the rest of the night at the BBMA's whenever Harry's and his eyes meet. Niall can't help but laugh and Harry's face breaks into a satisfied smirk.

Niall can't really say he was surprised when he had gone to hug Harry and had felt Harry's large hand give his crotch a quick squeeze. Niall just laughed and withdrew from the one-armed hug to see Harry smiling in satisfaction at him for a moment before he had headed towards the stage and Niall had hugged Louis.

Niall glanced at Harry briefly when they had arrived on stage, but his attention had been pulled when Liam had thanked 'their brother, Zayn'.

The rest of the night was a laugh, especially when Liam had gone to thank everyone again for their second award and was cut off. Louis and Niall had laughed all the way off stage and Niall had spun around once they were backstage, and walking backwards in front of Liam, teased.

"Oh noooooo, Liam!" Liam just laughed along with him at his own misfortune. It wasn't until the four of them were piled in the back of the car on the way to Taylor's after party that Niall actually got to talk to Harry.

"Was that really necessary Harry?" Niall asks, unable to keep the smile off of his face.

"What?" Harry asks in mock innocence. "Just wanted to make sure everyone knows what belongs to me." Niall feels his face flush as laughter bursts from between his lips. Harry doesn't join Niall, Louis and Liam at the party, instead he heads back to LA that night, but he is on Niall's mind for the remainder of the night. Niall has a constant smile plastered onto his face even as he and Louis are challened to a pool game against Ed and a mate of his who is introduced as Kevin Olusola from Pentatonix.

Niall is smiling stupidly until he finally curls up on the bed early Monday morning when he had finally gotten back to the hotel, relatively drunk, but still grinning about his cheeky boyfriend.