*Fifteen**

I stare down at the feast laid out in front of us on the long wooden table in the Great Hall, but absolutely nothing seems appetizing. My stomach keeps twisting with tight knots, waves of nausea coursing through my body. I physically feel so sick to my stomach and I'm absolutely horrified that I'm going to throw up at any second.

Ron, Harry, Ginny, and Neville all stay quiet towards me, avoiding my gazes and barely even acknowledging my presence. Hermione is sat next to me, her hand gently squeezing my thigh for emotional support. Her elbow lightly nudges me in the side, encouraging me to eat something with the rest of them.

"Psst!" a light voice floats from behind me, catching my attention. I turn around quickly on the bench, a smile spreading on my face when I see Luna. She's smiling widely at me, waving excitedly from across her table at Ravenclaw. My heart flutters at Luna's kindness towards me, a smile forming on my face as I wave excitedly back. Butterflies erupt in my stomach, my heart filling with joy as one of my friends seems to be coming around to me again.

Still smiling at how cute Luna is I turn back to the overcrowded Gryffindor table. The smile drops from my face when I look up, my eyes clashing with Ron's hard stare. He stuffs his face with a turkey leg, taking slow and angry bites while glaring across the table at me. I sigh sadly, slouching down slightly as my eyes shift to the empty dinner plate in front of me.

"They'll come around, I promise" Hermione whispers in my ear, squeezing my thigh gently again before shifting her focus to Ron. She glares at him, her jaw dropping in disgust as she watches him eat.

"Honestly Ronald, you eat like a pig! No wonder you're still single!" She yells at him, shooting him daggers from across the table.

Juices from the turkey leg dribble down his chin, but Ron just shrugs his shoulders as if he's completely unbothered by his sloppy eating habits. Even Harry turns to look at him in disgust, causing a slight giggle to escape my lips in response to his expression towards his best friend.

Ron glares up at me harshly and I instantly go quiet when I catch his stare. He chews vigorously, his eyes narrowing in my direction as he swallows hard. He leans forward, resting his elbows on the table as he shoots me a nasty look.

"You're not going to eat then?" he says hastily, reaching for another buttered biscuit on the large tray in front of him. I shake my head lightly, his brows raising in question.

"Not hungry" I barely mumble, catching the attention of everyone at the table. Their eyes all fall on mine curiously, my attention dropping down to anxiously fumble with the moonstone ring. Ron shrugs his shoulders and begins eating again, this time shoveling mounds of mashed potatoes in his mouth. Ginny, Hermione and Harry all stare at Ron in bewilderment at how gross he is when he eats, food spilling out of his mouth everywhere.

I suddenly feel as though someone's intense gaze is on me, my body instinctively tensing at the uncomfortable feeling. I slowly glance up behind Ron's left shoulder, his platinum blonde hair coming into view. My eyes meet with Malfoy's as he takes his place at the Slytherin table, Crabbe and Goyle situating themselves on either side of him. He crosses his arms on the table in front of him, leaning forward slightly on his elbows with his icy grey eyes never leaving mine.

He glances down to the empty plate situated in front of me, his head cocking to the side when he brings his eyes up to re-meet with mine. He raises his brows in question as to why the plate in front of me is completely empty, earning a small sigh from me.

I break away from his gaze quickly, shifting uncomfortably on the bench as my stomach twists with another wave of nausea. My body starts to feel weak, my head beginning to spin from suddenly becoming lightheaded. I start to get up from the table, desperately feeling as though I need to get fresh air away from the stuffy Great Hall.